Hey Stranger

BROOKES POV

BROOKES POV

I felt fine. I wished everybody would stop asking me if I was okay. Aside for the incredibly annoying bandage around my head and the plethora of pain killers I was taking, everything was normal.

I rolled over to see Damon shirtless on the pillow next to mine.

"Hey, you sleep okay?" He smiled with those amazing hazel eyes.

"Yeah. Did you carry me in from the car?"

" Yeah I didn't want to wake you and I think the pain killers knocked you out in the car"

"Well thanks" I rolled over to lay on his chest, he kissed my forehead

"So how crazy was the party last night because I don't remember a single thing?" I laughed

"Yeah, umm. It was crazy. You being your clumsy self in those heels about nearly killed yourself"

"Wow, I mean I remember playing beer pong but I thought we had come back to bed"

"Yeah, you must have woken up and gone back to the party. Party animal you" He ruffled my hair.

"I need a shower. Wanna join?" I teased him tracing my fingers down his chest

"Yeah I'll be right there"

I got undressed and looked down at my arms, their was bruises everywhere. Needle marks. I rubbed one of the holes with my thumb and suddenly I was in a room, handcuffed to a bed. Someone sat next to me, a big guy in a black suit, he dove a needle deep into my arm and I cried for help "Niall" I muttered.

I shook my head and was back to reality, the hot water dripped out of the shower head. I stood their with a blank stare on my face. "That was weird" I muttered to myself

"You say something babe?!" Damon hollered from across the room

"No, I think I'm just gonna grab a cup of coffee before I shower, need something to wake me up"

I walked over to the kuerig and opened the drawer to find a pod. What the hell, they were here yesterday. "Cami!" I hollered. Cami came running out of her room in her underwear and a green tank top.

"What is it Brooke are you okay?" She pushed the disheveled hair out of her face.

Now I was in the kitchen but she was handing me a big moving box. She kissed me on the cheek and I headed for the door climbing into a black limo.

"Earth to Brooke! " she waved her hand in front of my face

She pulled me out of my flashback

"Shit! My head is killing me" I reached up for my head and felt it pounding. I sat on the couch and leaned my head back

"Take a deep breath Brooke" Cami handed me two pills and a bottle of water.

"Thanks" I muttered. "I keep having these crazy flashbacks"