Red Carpet

"Turn to the left and put your arms around her waist" the photographer motioned to Niall

This was the first Red Carpet event we had walked together. We were at the People's Choice Awards in LA. Niall and the rest of the band was nominated for favorite group.

I wore a long backless blush pink dress and my hair was in a braid. The dress had lace down the cleavage area, I had high heels on and a smoky eye. I had to give off the sexy yet classy vibe. Niall was super sexy in a black Prada suit with a white undershirt and carbon fiber in the sleeves. He wore sunglasses the whole time and his hair was blonde on the top again but he was letting his brunette roots grow in underneath.

Since they weren't touring he wasn't as worried about his appearance and had let a little stubble grow in. It was incredibly sexy, he looked more like a man. He was all mine.

"Brooke, you look amazing tonight" Giuliana Rancic was pulling us over for a quick interview.

"Thank you so much, I am wearing Prada and Christian Louboutin" I had learned that whenever you were on the carpet you needed to mention what you were wearing. It would be all over the hot or not list at some point that night.

"Amazeballs! , you clean up well too Niall. Well listen guys we are so happy to have you with us tonight! Are you excited to walk the red carpet for the first time as a couple?"

"Yes, I have sort of been dying to tell everyone about us and it has been really freeing to finally be able to be with her" Niall leaned over and kissed my cheek

" Aww look at them!" Giuliana  made a big fuss. "Brooke in all seriousness, Jesse is going to be here tonight as well. Are you at all nervous to see him?"

"I wish him all the best. Just because it didn't work out between him and I doesn't mean it wont with Katie. I just want him to be happy" I tugged on my braid, it was such a nervous tick to play with my hair.

"What a great response. Well you two are truly a beautiful couple and we wish you the best!" Giuliana hugged us both and we continued down the carpet.

"Brooke! over here" we were being pulled in all different directions.

"Hey babe, I need a drink. How about some champagne" I motioned to Niall

"Sure, I will go to the bar, you just go sit down you look exhausted" I kissed him as he headed over to the bar.

Everyone started taking their seats and the rest of the band came to sit next to us.

"Whats-up Brookey Brooke, you look sad?" Louis sat beside us

"I just have a weird feeling"

"Probably nothing to be worried about, maybe nerves?" Harry laughed

"Your right, I am going to go find Niall" I walked towards the bar but didn't see Niall anywhere.

"Are you Brooke?" A deep voice muttered from behind me.