Hey Angel

"Shit

"Shit. I think she saw me" I slumped down with my head against the steering wheel.

"Relax mate. She didn't see you" he assured me as he held his bottom lip in pain

I watched Brooke from the window as we drove past her. She looked so sexy in a bright blue leather corset which stopped above her belly button and pushed her boobs to the sky. Her brunette hair looked longer and darker than when I last saw her. The blonde peeked out on the ends but it was brighter than before. Then he pulled up. I could feel my anger come on as I balled my fists to the side of me. I watched her from the rear view mirror. She got into his car and he put his arm around her. It made me sick that he was the one looking like a hero and I was the villain.

"What happened to your mouth?" I motioned to Louis who was now pressing a cold water bottle against his lip.

"Remember we had to kiss. I get why you are into her she is a fantastic kisser, so aggressive." Louis put his arms up like an X in front of him, blocking me from hitting him.

"Relax. I am not going to hit you Lou" I exhaled and calmed down, unrolling my fists. "That still doesn't explain why your lip is bleeding though"

"She bit me" he laughed

"She what?" I chuckled at the thought

"The director said she wasn't giving enough passion. Next thing I know she is licking my bottom lip and yanking on it with her teeth. I didn't expect it so I pulled away too quickly and her teeth cut me. She is feisty" he laughed and lifted the water bottle to his mouth taking a swig.

"That she is" Just remembering the thought of Brooke kissing me the way she did. I loved the way she bit my lip and took control. It made me want her more.

"So did you find out anything?" I urged

"Of course I did. Niall did you really think I was going to all this trouble to get myself into this shoot so I could talk to her about you and then not get any information?" Louis slugged me on the arm causing it to go numb.

"Alright alright. Thank you for doing this for me" I patted him on the back

"Hey no trouble at all. You need me to kiss anymore of your ex-girlfriends let me know the time and place. Hopefully the others don't bite." he winked

"Still not happy you had to kiss her, but what information did you get?"

"She is going to be in New York two days from now. She is walking in the Victoria Secret show on Saturday. I told her that we will all be in New York all weekend because we have a show on Monday." Louis stretched his arms above his head and yawned. We were both still tired from our flight in this morning to make it to Brooke's shoot.

"Louis we are supposed to be in Chicago all weekend doing appearances and we are flying to Brisbane Australia for our last concerts as a band. Why did you tell her we would be in NYC?" I yelled