Before My Real Life Started

"Run!" It was the only thing I thought of when he left. My heart is racing faster than I think is possible."Go!!" That's all it took for me to get up bare-footed and find the backdoor. It was all trees.

The forest.I ran for miles and miles. 

A car. HE found me.I ran faster.

"Follow the moss.Run in the woods."

I don't know this voice but if it gets me out of here ,I will follow it. The city is just a few meters away. I can feel the freedom. A big hand grabbed my waist and I can feel the knife dig deep into my stomach.

Darkness. A figure, white hair,old, it was him. I can feel the tears. Gun shots. I just blink in and out of consciousness my ears ringing. 

"Anna, I need you to stay with me Sweety. If you can hear me just alittle I need you to show me that." I turned my head to her. "It's gonna be all right." She sounded so sure while I'm crying just remembering all the things I did while I grew up. The Bella's. My Mom. My Sisters. Being in movies. Brittany, of course I'm gonna miss her. Maybe, if I didn't have such a stupid crush i wouldn't be in this position. I just had to be gay and catch feelings for her. There is faster beeping and I just wanna go to sleep. 

So I did.

A/n Sorry for the short chapter but the other one will be long and this is my first fanfic so...

And all mistakes will be edited if there is any just let me know.