Chapter 1

Author's Note: Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last posted anything on Wattpad. The new format is still a little weird to me!

Anyway, it's been a hectic few years and so I haven't done much writing. However recently I found myself rewriting my Charmed Fanfiction series. I have to admit that I am a lot happier with the direction this has gone. 

There will be some similarities as some chapters may be similar to previous ones but I have tried to freshen it up a little more. You do not need to have read the original trilogy to understand this as everything will be explained.

There may be some strong language at times but I hope you like it. I am also from England, so I do not know American terminology. If I make any mistakes then please let me know, kindly and I will correct them. Please comment and vote to let me know your thoughts!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lila!" came the familiar voice of my adopted sister. A smile appeared on my face at hearing her so I turned my head in the direction of her voice, seeing her jogging over to me. She stuck her hand into the air and waved at me when she saw me.

"Hey Mel" I greeted when she halted to a stop by my side. We grinned at each other and she linked her arm through mine like she usually does.

"How was your day?" I asked her, knowing that she'd had a group project today. I believe it was some drama re-enactment of a Shakespeare play or something like that. She smiled and nodded at me and I sensed instantly that her afternoon had been good, but I knew better than to do anything other than let her tell me herself. I didn't like being able to use my powers like that.

"It was pretty good actually! Mrs Whitby was fairly impressed with my groups' re-enactment of Macbeth" she grinned and I laughed slightly at her enthusiasm before shaking my head.

"That's because you've always found that creepy play to be interesting" I stated and she frowned at me.

"It is not creepy!" she exclaimed, the same reply she always gives whenever I tease her about her fondness for Macbeth.

"He kills people to become King and kills his best friend to ensure he stays on the throne. He then thinks he's seeing said best friend's ghost. Don't even get me started on the witches, of which there are three, which is weird on its own. I thought you would've had enough weird stuff in your life with your family without needing to read and act out plays about a guy who sees ghosts everywhere" I rambled and Mel huffed.

"You can see and talk to ghosts" she pointed out so I stuck my tongue out at her, knowing that she had a point.

"Yes but they are usually people I don't know and besides it doesn't happen that often because I'm not strong enough to maintain the connection yet" I said, defending myself and she chuckled.

"You'll be strong enough soon, especially with those spirit journeys that you do a lot recently."

"Again, I have no control over those either." Mel chuckled again before nodding.

"Yeah I know. How was your day?" Mel asked and I huffed a sigh before turning away from my sister to search for the rest of our family and friends.

"It was fine until Calculus just before lunch when I overheard Kristy's conversation with one of her friends about how much she likes your brother. After that every time I saw her, she was constantly thinking about him. I have a massive headache now. Honestly some people are such easy projectors that it is a physical pain to me" I sighed, massaging the centre of my forehead, feeling myself becoming a little tired all of a sudden.