Chapter 27: Playtime

Start from the beginning

He placed each hand on either side of her arms, relaxing her instantly.

"Of course, you're my girlfriend."

A delighted smile streaked her face, a blush rushing its way to the surface of her cheeks.

"Am I? And when exactly did we decide that?" she said cockily.

He smirked at her sassy behavior. Leaning close to her lips, he gazed into her toffee orbs.

"Well, I'm yours, aren't I?" he breathed against her lips.

She leaned forward, her full lips brushing against his.

"Indeed you are..."

He closed the small gap, his hands sliding to her back, pushing her against him. Their lips pressed against each other in a tantalizing kiss. Her hands wove into his hair as his tongue sought entrance, licking her bottom lip. She gave him access, gently opening her mouth and colliding her tongue with his.

He lowered one hand down to her bottom, skimming down her thigh and lifting her leg to wrap around his waist. She followed his silent instruction, gently pressing her heel into his back. Refusing to break the kiss, he held her close as he lifted her fully onto him, both her legs crossed on his back. She gripped his shoulders as he released his lips from hers.

His hand grazed the fabric of her skirt.

"God, I love this little pink skirt. Only wear it for me," he commented in his deep, sexy voice.

Gently sliding his fingers against the curve between her bottom and thigh, he pinched the skin beneath her skirt. She gasped, laughing incredulously as she shoved his chest with one hand.

"You jerk... I didn't wear it for you," she replied with wide eyes and an unbelieving smile. "I wore it for myself. And that hurt," she pouted.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it better," he smirked, rubbing her butt with his large hand.

The tingles his hand left drove her crazy. He placed his lips back on hers, moving slowly with the rhythm of his thumb kneading against her bare skin. It was beyond arousing.

She pulled away, the intensity of his touch becoming unbearable.

"Please," she moaned to him, begging for more.

He grinned at his ability to make her feel the intense passion that he felt for her every time they touched.

"We better go inside now."

He pulled her more firmly against him, then began walking to the front door, his muscles bulging as he carried her.

She swayed into him at the sudden movement, wrapping her arms around his neck for support. She hid her face in the crook of his neck. 

She rocked into him at every step he took up the stairs. Glancing up, she watched the quiet neighborhood behind them. Nothing was nearby, just the warmth of their bodies and the streetlight.

Aiden reached the front door, sticking his hand into his pocket and pulling out his keys.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked, surprised when she felt him moving around down there.

"Just getting the key," he responded plainly.

"Oh..."

He fumbled around, finding the right key, then shoved it in the lock and turned. Hearing a click, he turned it back, pulling it out. He placed it in his pocket and opened the door.

He walked inside, holding her bottom close to him.

"Shh, we have to be quiet," he whispered jokingly.

She lifted her head, looking at him with astonishment.

"You shh... and get your hand off my butt," she complained, though she secretly enjoyed it being there.

"It's stabilizing you," he countered.

"I can stabilize myself," she remarked stubbornly.

"Okay..."

He released his hands from around her. She gasped, sliding down his body. Her hands gripped his shoulders as she attempted to pull herself up. She could have let herself drop to the ground, but in this position, she would fall.

"Help!" she held onto his shirt, losing her grip.

His hands cupped her bottom in an instant. He lifted her up to a more comfortable height on his body. It seemed like they always fit together perfectly. Her fingers wrapped around his strong biceps. He smirked, squeezing her buttocks.

"I guess you need me after all."

She rolled her eyes.

"You put me in this position."

He grinned, kissing her briefly. 

He pulled back to see her eyes still closed, her lips open. He groaned, kissing her again, more passionately this time. Pressing her into the wall near the stairs, his hands grazed up her sides, sliding under her shirt. She moaned into him, reveling in his touch. Pulling his shirt up, she craved to feel his bare skin against hers.

"Aiden, is that you?"

He broke away from their kiss with wide eyes, hearing his mother's voice. He released Emily's legs, letting her drop to the ground. Swaying on her feet, he grabbed her hand, pulling her to the stairs.

"Hurry!" he whisper-shouted.

They rushed up the stairs, laughing quietly at the risk of their secret tryst being found out. His mother didn't know they were dating... no one really did.

Landing at the top step, they ran to his bedroom. He closed the door behind them. They stared at each other, laughing and panting at their wild adventure.

He pulled her close, holding her to him as they released breathy laughs. He placed a delicate kiss on her forehead. He was having more fun with her than he'd ever had before. She was a remarkable being. If his feelings for her could strengthen any more, they were in this moment.

His mother called up to him.

"At least close the door behind you."

They dropped to the ground, their legs weak as they laughed uncontrollably. Tears brimmed Emily's eyes as she held her stomach. Only they knew why the front door was open.

But, only he knew the real reason he forgot to close it. He was completely enraptured by her.