Avoiding You

"Ed! Phone!"

My eyes open quickly as I jump out of bed. I run to the phone and pick it up, trying to recover from my momentary blindness.

               "Hello?" My voice sounds deeper than usual.

"Harry? Is this you?" The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't match a name with it

               "This is Ed, not Harry. Who's calling?"

"Harry, it's Liam. Liam Payne. Where are you?" Damn it, Niall. Can you keep a secret?

               "Liam Payne... From One Direction? Whoa I'm huge fan!" Maybe pretending to be a fan will make him go away.

"Cut it out, Harry, I know it's you. Are you at The Athenaeum?" Liam sounded angry. And hurt

               Yes. "No I'm not. I'm not even in London anymore. So just leave me alone."

"Harry, I called the hotel's land line and had it directed to you. So shut up. I'm coming over."

The phone rang dead. Liam can not find me, I thought to myself. Thinking of a plan, I ran back into my room and threw on some clothes.

               "Going somewhere?" I nearly jumped out of the pants I just put on. I turn around to see Skylar with a towel holding up her hair.

"Ummm... Yeah, we are. If it's okay with you, I want to go to Cheshire for the day."

               "To see your family? Okay!" Skylar shoot past me and into the bathroom. She sat down started throwing on make-up and other girly stuff.

"We need to leave ASAP, okay. The next train leaves in 20 minutes." I lie. I have no idea what time the train leaves, but I know when I want to leave. Now.

               "Ready," Skylar announced as if she was a host on a game show.

"You look beautiful. Let's go." I take her hand and we skip out the door, down the stairs, and out the door to the rental car Skylar insisted on getting. She said she didn't want to spend to much money on taxi cabs.

She starts up the car and drives out the parking lot. I turn on BBC 1, Over by Drake is playing.

"I know way too many people here right now

That I didn't know last year, who the f*** are y'all?

I swear it feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back

But I just can't remember it all"

"This will be our wedding song." I say to Skylar. She just laughs at my remark.

               "I don't think our children should listen to this kind of music. To many curse words."

"Who says I want kids?" I smirk at her.

               "Me. We'll have 2 boys. Lou and Tanner." I cringe when she says 'Lou'.

I'm about to ask why she wants the name Lou, when Haven't Met You Yet by Micheal Buble starts playing. Gasping, I cover my mouth with my hands looking over at Skylar.

"What? Is something wrong?" She panics way to quickly.

               "And somehow I know that it'll all turn out

               You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out

               And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get