52# Borrow My Heart

Start from the beginning

"Hmm- mouthwatering!" I closed my eyes in pleasure as I enjoyed the taste.

---------

"Daniel! I can't see anything." I whined taking small steps.

"That's the point, genius." He chuckled holding my hand tighter as he guided me to God knows where!

After dinner, he just wrapped my scarf over my eyes and started dragging me after him round the house to surprize me.

"Just tell me where are you taking me." I rolled my eyes, but of course he can't see them.

"You're like a child. Just wait for few more minutes!" He chuckled as I felt a pair of arms pulling me off the ground and carrying me in bridal style making me squeal loudly.

"You're crazy!" I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck as he started to walk down the stairs. So we're going to the basement?

"Stand still and don't move." He demanded letting go of my hand after he set me back on my feet.

"You won't leave me like this!" I groaned leaning against the wall as I tried to peek.

"I can see you!!" He yelled.

"Okay. I won't peek." I giggled.

"One more minute." He said and I could hear his footsteps round the room.

"Okaaay." He held my hand pulling me off the wall.

"One step to the right." He instructed and I obeyed wondering what he's planning to do.

"Now it's time to remove it. Are you ready?" He asked nervously and I nodded in excitement.

In no time, i felt the scarf falling from my eyes and hitting my feet, but my eyes remained closed.

"Open them." He whispered in mt ear, and I did.

A soft gasp escaped my lips at the wonderful decoration of the room. Our pictures together covered the walls just like the decor in his parents house that I grew in love with. So many of them were pictures of me that I didn't know were even captured and others were of us dancing together and laughing like kids.

White candles covered the floor illuminating the room in the most romantic way.

"This will be out small dancing studio." Daniel whispered in my ear as soft music started playing.

Giggling, I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm speechless." I whispered in his ear.

"I'm glad that I was able to make it up for you." He grinned resting his forehead on mine making out noses touch.

"I have something for you as well." I said slowly not able to hide my smile.

"May I know it?"

"I think we should start preparing for our wedding and make it official." I beamed and before getting the chance to see his face properly, I was flying off the ground.

"Oh- let me ask you first, are you sure you're ready?" He laughed lightly setting me back on the floor.

"I'm more than ready. We wasted enough time already. We should move on and I want my wedding to me in Spring anyway, so we have just enough time to prepare for it." I chortled.

"Everything is settled then?" He teased and I nodded hugging him once again.

"This wall needs to be covered, yeah?" I winked pointing to a blank wall.

"I think so." He winked as I pulled away from him turning round and round.

"We should start your training, then, sir?"

"Sure, ma'am." He agreed pulling me in his arms once again intertwining our fingers.

"One, two, three... four." I whispered and with that, we both started moving, but I... I was flying...

"I will never let you fall. I'll stand up with you forever. I'll be there for you through it all even if saving you sends me to heaven." I whispered looking deeply in his eyes.

"The day you'll stop being my girlfriend, is the day you become my wife. And all my life, I'll just work on making you forget what pain is. You're so beautiful to cry, Amber, and life is too short to mourn."

At this special moment, I found the thing I've been searching for my entire life, safety.

A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your bestfriend, your soulmate. The one you can tell your dreams to. He'll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expected. He'll stare at you during the movies, eventhough he paid $8 to see it. He'll look in your eyes and tell you,'you're the most beautiful girl in the world', and for the first time in your life, you'll believe it...

I believe it, now as I found my best friend, my soulmate and- my man. Daniel is the only man that I feel safe and protected around. I never fear him even when he's seeing red cause I know that even if the sun turned cold, Daniel's heart will always remain warm.