request: @presliii

You squint into the bright sun and look at the building. Excitement was building in your chest and giving you butterflies. You were at Playlist Live, waiting in a long line to get in.
     You and your friend had arrived in Florida yesterday and stayed at a hotel overnight. You wrap your lanyard around your wrist and look at the all access venue pass clipped to it.
     It takes about fifteen minutes of waiting before you make it to the main doors. The lines are moving relatively fast because there's not many people there yet.
      You let them scan the barcode on the pass and they let you and your friend in. Another wave of excitement hits you as you look around and see a lot of Youtubers that you know taking pictures with fans and signing stuff. Your friend is just as excited as you are.
     The first meet and greet thing you go to is for Sam and Colby. They've been one of your long time favorites for many years and you've waited since pretty much forever to meet them. The venue is huge so it ends up taking about five minutes to walk over to where they are. There's not much of a line so you stand behind a couple of other girls and wait.

(outfits/hair/makeup)
your friend's

(outfits/hair/makeup)your friend's

yours

yours

     They take all their pictures and it's finally your turn to go up to them

     They take all their pictures and it's finally your turn to go up to them. You feel jittery and like you almost want to cry, but it's out of pure excitement.
     You go up to Sam first and give him a hug. Your friend takes some pictures and then gives Colby a hug.
     You know that you're shaking really bad, but you hope they don't notice it.
     You let go of Sam and go to Colby. He hugs you, but it's different from the way Sam did. Colby's hug is tighter and he doesn't let go for a long time.
"Colby, we have other fans to meet bro." Sam's voice seems to snap him out of it.
     After he lets you go, you look up at him for a second and he kind of does a mischievous half-smirk. You smile back and take a picture with him before going back to your friend.
     You went down the enormous string of meet and greet tables at the venue, taking pictures with your favorite people and saying hello. Both you and your friend have a blast and get lots of pictures and autographs.
     You can't stop thinking about what happened with Colby. It was exciting but at the same time a little nerve-wracking.
     By the time you get done with everything, it's around 11 pm. Your friend is getting pretty tired so you both decide to call it a night and go back to the hotel room.
     When you get there, you realize that you're both hungry. She wants to get a shower before tomorrow morning so she does that while you leave to go get some takeout.
     As you're walking down the main sidewalk with a big bag of Chinese food from a place you found in the city, you bump into somebody and they trip. You turn around.
     "I'm so sorry, are you okay?"
     As the other person turns around, you hear yourself saying no. fucking. way. in the back of your mind.
     It's Colby. Sam is next to him and he remembers you from the meet and greet.
     "Don't worry about it."
     Sam leans in and whispers something to Colby and he nods.
     "Weren't you at the meet and greet?"
     "Yeah."
     He gulps slightly and suddenly looks nervous.
     "I saw how nervous you were today, but I  wanted to say that when I actually saw you I just... I thought you were so beautiful."
     "He's been talking about you all night, ever since the meet and greet. He won't shut up."
     You laugh.
     "And I think what he's TRYING to say is can he have your number and would you want to go out on a date with him sometime?"
     Colby shrugs and nods.
     "Sounds pretty accurate."
     You laugh again and tell him your number. He puts it in his phone and you do the same to his and Sam's.
     He has the biggest smile on his face and you do too. It feels oddly great to have someone like him think you're cute.
     You say bye to them and rush back to the hotel room. Your friend is sitting on the bed, wrapped in a huge white towel and watching tv.
     "It's about time! What took you so long?"
     "Nothing, they just took forever to make the food is all."
     She shrugs and you hand her the bag. You both take out the food you ordered and eat it. It's really really good.
     Before you go to bed, you check your phone one last time there's a text from Colby.

Colby- heyyy
You- hiiii
Colby- so about that whole date thing, were you actually interested lol
You- yeah i am
Colby- if you want, you can come hang out with us in the tour bus for a while tomorrow after the second round of meet and greets are over
You- sure, i'd love to lol
Colby- alright sweet, i'll see you then i guess... until then, i'm sorry if i made anything weird today
You- no, if anything the hug really helped and it was funny seeing you again
Colby- good lmao
You- well, goodnight colby
Colby- goodnight, i can't wait until tomorrow
You- me too lmaooo

     After that, you fall asleep with a smile on your face, ridiculously excited for tomorrow.

this was shorter than usual bUT i hope u like it @presliii

there's gon be a part 2 to this, so I'll call it Tour (to eliminate any confusion when you guys go looking for part one and can't find it because it doesn't have the same name haha)

gracie xx