request: @katelinbrock1997

Colby parked the car in a space close to the entrance of the hotel. Your older brother, Brennen got out and went inside to check in and go make sure the room was okay.
"I don't think this is a good idea..."
You look over at Colby, a feeling of slight panic rising in your chest. You regretted accepting his offer to come to the hotel and now that you were here, it seemed like even worse of an idea.
"It's alright baby. We're all gonna be together so no one gets hurt."
You slump back in your seat and look out the window. Colby puts his hand on your thigh to make you feel better.
"Don't worry about it. We're only staying for a few hours so it shouldn't be that bad."
"Whatever you say." You can hardly hide the fear in your voice.
After about 10 minutes, Brennen comes back to the car and says that the room is creepy but it seems fine.
You and Colby get out of the car and you all start walking in.
"So apparently we're on the ninth floor, which has the most paranormal activity of all of them. The lady at the front desk said the most haunted room is 928, and I hate to tell you guys this but ours is only four away from that one."
You look at Colby with an are-you-fucking-kidding-me expression on your face. He shrugs lightly as a sort of silent apology.
"I feel like we'll be fine but I got some really weird vibes from that floor. I'm actually gonna be honest, I'm a little nervous for this."
"How the hell do you think I feel bro? I didn't even wanna come in the first place but Colby begged me enough to the point where I finally said yes." He faces the camera towards Colby who starts to laugh about it.
You wait a second before you stick out your toe and trip him. As he picks himself back up, Brennen's laughing hard and you give a little laugh as well.
"Jerk."
"Love you Colbyyyy!" You lean over and kiss his cheek. You catch him smiling before Brennen goes back to vlogging.
You get into the hotel and go to the elevators. As soon as you step in, you feel uneasy. The elevator itself is kinda scary, with mirrors on all sides and a eerie red light illuminating the interior space.
You cautiously step in and Colby stands beside you. Brennen pushes the button for floor #9 and you take a deep breath.
Once the elevator stops, you all walk out and look around for a minute before trying to find your room.
You take a couple turns before finding room 924. There's nobody in the hallways but you guys and you suddenly hear an electronic sizzling noise and a click before the light above you shuts off for a split second.
You freeze in place and Brennen whips his head around to look at you.
"What the fuck was that?"
You look at them with wide eyes as you feel the back of your neck start to tingle. The feeling spreads down your spine and back up before disappearing.
Brennen hurries to open the door and you all get in as fast as you can. He shuts and locks it before walking into the main kitchen area.
"That was weird as hell." Colby nods in agreement and Brennen quickly starts talking about it on the vlog.
"So we've been here five minutes and we already have paranormal shit happening. We were walking down the hall to get to the room and a light flickered above Y/N's head for a few seconds." He looks at you and then at Colby.
"I got a weird feeling when that happened dude. It was like someone sent a spark down my back. It only lasted like half a second and it didn't hurt but something was definitely off."
You sit down on the bed, next to Colby. He puts his arm around you.
"Yeah, so THAT happened. I'm actually really scared now you guys."
"Me too." Your voice is a little shaky.
"With all that just happened, I think now's a good time to say I really don't wanna stay the night here."
You nod and so does Colby.
He talks for a few more minutes and then the boys decide to set up the ouija board. You try to tell them that they shouldn't do it because you're already pretty scared but Colby talks you into it, promising that you don't have to play if you don't want to.
They light the candles and put them around the table and then bring out the board. One by one, they put their fingers on the piece. You don't do it since you agreed to just watch.
Brennen says the first words, asking if there's anyone he can talk to. The piece slowly moves to yes.
You cuddle a bit closer to Colby.
Over the next five or so minutes, they ask a couple questions to start off with. Soon, you hear the a/c unit shut off. It makes you jump since it goes from loud to silent in an instant.
Colby slips his fingers between yours and you squeeze his hand.
All of a sudden, you start to feel very hot. Your stomach starts to hurt and you get more anxious.
The boys start asking other questions and you get up and go to the bathroom. You shut the door and look in the mirror. Your face looks normal but you still feel like it's a hundred degrees. You feel a bit lightheaded as well, and the tingling on your neck is back.
You feel an intense twinge of pain in the back of your mouth, almost like something cut you.
Within seconds, you kneel down on the floor and throw up in the toilet.
It burns like acid in your throat. You see black dots messing with your vision for a couple seconds before you puke again.
As this happens, you look at it for a second and notice that there's a lot of blood mixed in with everything else.
There's about twenty seconds before you feel the pain at the back of your mouth again.
Colby comes to the door quickly.
"Hey you good?"
You spit out some blood before puking again.
"Is she throwing up dude?" Brennen's voice is filled with concern.
"I think so."
Your mind is racing. It hurts so bad and you feel even more lightheaded.
"Can I come in?"
Upon getting no response, he opens the door. Once he sees you, he immediately comes to your side.
He holds your hair back as you puke one last time. You hear Brennen whisper holy shit and Colby looks away.
You back away from the toilet and sit against the wall. You're breathing hard and blood is dripping out of your nose now too.
Colby looks at Brennen, who's just as scared.
"Get some water."
Brennen leaves and comes back with a glass filled halfway. He gives it to Colby, who sets it beside you.
Colby helps you stand up and hands you the glass of water. You shakily drink it and wipe the blood off your upper lip with a tissue.
"Jesus fucking Christ." You lean over the sink for a second before turning to the boys.
"What was that all about?" Colby's eyes are filled with a touch of fear and shock.
"I have no idea. When the a/c turned off I got really hot so I went in here and before I knew it I was puking."
He looked at the stuff in the toilet for a second before you flush it, most of which was blood.
"Open your mouth." He shines his phone flashlight and looks in your mouth. His eyes get wide.
"Brennen, come check this out."
He looks too, and they both glance over at each other.
"Why is the back of her throat all cut up?"
You turn to the mirror, panic filling your chest. Sure enough, there's 3 evenly spaced, freshly bloody slits. It almost looks like claw marks.
Your heart is beating fast as you turn and look at Colby.
Brennen shuts off the camera and gets more water for you.
"Colby, I wanna go home."
"We just gotta finish the vid-
"Right now. I don't want to do this anymore."
There's a short pause and he looks at Brennen.
"Okay, we can go home baby."
You all walk out and you put on your converse. You pick up your phone and sit on the bed, a tear falling down your cheek.
"Just make sure she's alright bro. Keep an eye on her. I'm gonna stay for the night. I'll explain in the video why you took her home since I already got the footage of all that. If you guys need anything call me."
Brennen comes over to you and hugs you. His big brother side was kicking in and seeing you about to cry made him feel bad.
You hug him back before saying goodbye and telling him to be careful. Colby grabs your hand and leads you out before shutting the door.
You say nothing as you exit the hotel and go out to his car. You stand there, looking at him. Neither of you moves.
The fear that had built up during that whole experience was just now getting to you and couldn't handle it. Tears cascaded down your face and shined in the soft moonlight. Before you knew it, Colby had you wrapped up in his arms and was rubbing your back.
     He gently wiped your tears and kissed you.
     "Let's go home."
     You nod and Colby opens the car door for you. He shuts it when you get in and goes to his side. 
     He starts the car and drives you home. The whole ride back, he holds your hand. When you start to cry a little bit, he looks at you with a worried and kind of sad expression on his face.
     You get to the traphouse at around 11 pm. He gets out and you do too before walking inside together.
     Usually, you slept on the couch either downstairs or on the one in front of Colby's bed. You didn't normally sleep with him because you didn't want to wake him up if you had a nightmare or had to get up for something. You felt like you were bothering him when you slept in the same bed so you never really did.
     You quickly changed into shorts and one of his hoodies. You brushed your teeth, made sure your throat was okay, and nervously went to say goodnight to him since you were sleeping downstairs tonight.
     You went in, kissed him goodnight and told him that you loved him.
     "You wanna sleep in here with me tonight?"
     You pause for a second.
     "No, I-I'll be fine."
     Colby looks at you, seeing tears in your eyes as you turn to leave. You were so scared and paranoid from everything that had happened. You didn't want to be alone.
     "Are you sure?"
     You hesitate for a long time before you shakily answer him.
     "Can I... can I stay with you?"
     "Of course baby."
     You put your phone on the charger and he does the same with his before moving out of the way so you can get in the bed.
     You move over to the wall and take only a single pillow for yourself and a little sliver of the blanket.
     After a few minutes of laying there in the dark, with nearly a foot of space in between you and him, he turned over onto his right side so he was facing you.
     "Are you shaking?"
     You quietly whisper yeah. You were just scared out of your mind. Your throat hurt and your nerves were on edge. Every noise made you jump.
     Colby spreads out his arms and although you're hesitant at first, you quickly move over to him and cuddle up to his chest. He puts his arms around you, one resting on top of you and the other under your neck and shoulders, holding you close to him.
     Curled up against his stomach, you begun to calm down a bit as the scent of his cologne lightly washed over you. You focus on his heartbeat and his breathing and the last thing you hear is him whispering in your ear.
     "I'll keep you safe. I promise."

:,)
MY HEART OMFG
that was incredibly adorable wow

anyway, this one's for @katelinbrock1997, I hope you like ittt 🖤

if you wanna send requests, PLEASE REMEMBER:
>you can ask questions in the comments but please DM me if you actually want a story because it helps me keep everything in order
>it can be very detailed or very vague, whatever you want lol
>only VERY light smut cuz we all know I'm not good at that

ALSO:  i have a couple requests to do at the moment, those will be up sometime this week. sorry if you're waiting, i promise you'll get your story haha

im doing many more parts to the "pregnant" story so those will sort of be chapters I guess haha

ily,

gracie xx