missing you part 2

You wake up the next morning feeling a little sad but better than last night. You push off all the blankets and go into the bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth.
     After, you go back to the bed and check your phone for notifications. There aren't any. You sigh and go to the kitchen. There's some leftovers in the fridge and you grab those and put them in the microwave. Jake waves to you from the couch and you wave back.
     You grab the plate out when it's done and get a fork before going to sit on the other end of the couch. He's watching tv and eating M&Ms.
     You both sit in silence for a couple minutes as you eat but it doesn't last long.
     "So, if you don't mind me asking, what was last night all about?"
     "Nothing really, I just wish Colby would come back. I miss my boy."
     Jake laughs.
     "What's so funny?"
     "You should see how many times a day he texts me and asks how you're doing. He misses you too. A lot." 
     This makes you smile.
     All of a sudden, Jake's phone rings. He picks it up and you see that the caller ID says "Colby".
     You look at him with a confused expression and he picks up the phone. He answers it and you can faintly hear Colby's voice but you can't make out what he's saying.
     "Yeah she is."
     Jake gets up and walks out into the hallway. Your confusion grows and you look at him as he leaves. He holds up a finger while he talks to Colby. They talk for a few minutes but you can't hear it.
     "Ok cool."
     He hangs up and comes back to the couch.
     "What was that about?"
     "Nothing."
     You squint your eyes at Jake. Something was definitely off.
     "You sure?"
     "Yeah, it was nothing."
     You nod and go to the kitchen to put away your plate and leftovers. You go back to your room and lay on the bed. There's a text from Colby.

Colby: good morning baby, feeling any better today?

You: yeah kinda

Colby: that's good, I still feel bad though

You: it's okay, I'm alright for now

Colby: I promise it won't be too much longer before we come home. sam misses kat and we have all the content we need

You: that's good, I still miss you a lot

Colby: me too, but I swear I'll get home as fast as I can because I just want to see you

You: 🖤🖤

     You put your phone down and go to take a shower. You take about 45 minutes and play some music from your Spotify.
     After, you do a facemask and your skincare routine before putting on a little mascara. You put on one of Colby's hoodies and some leggings because you felt like having a comfy day.
     You blow dry your hair and straighten it so you didn't have to do much with it throughout the day.
     You walk back out into your room and check your phone again. With Colby not around, you were just plain bored. All you did was play on your phone or watch tv.
     There's a text from him asking if you can go and check outside the front door for a package that he ordered off of Amazon. You text him yeah sure and go out to get it.
     You open the door and look at the ground  see a pair of shoes. You look up and see Colby standing there with a smile on his face.
      You almost instantly jump into his arms and he picks you up. You hug him as tight as you can and he spins you around and laughs.
     You pull back and kiss him before hugging him again. He buries his face into your neck and laughs a little bit.
     He sets you down and by this time you're already crying because you're so happy. Jake is standing in the doorway now and smiling and Sam is next to the door frame.
     You cover your face with your sleeves so none of them would see you but Colby notices. He pulls you close to his chest and hugs you.
     "Awww, don't cryyy. I'm here, it's okay."
     "He's been begging me for three days to come home. When you called him and started crying he got so sad and quiet afterwards and asked if we could come home last night," says Sam, laughing.
     You smile and laugh a tiny bit.
     "I missed hearing that."
     This makes you smile even more.
     Sam stays for a while talking to Jake in the doorway before taking his bags to his own apartment. Jake and Colby talk about some stuff they filmed for about 15 minutes and you go into the bathroom of your bedroom.
     Jake has to leave because he's going to hang out with Corey for a couple hours so Colby comes looking for you.
     You're standing in front of the mirror and making sure your face wasn't too red from crying when he walks in. He comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist.
     He kisses your neck and you smile before turning around to face him.
     All of a sudden, he picks you up over his shoulder and starts to carry you out of the bathroom.
     "Put me down!"
     "Or what?" He says, laughing at you.
     "I have no idea, just put me down bitch!"
     He laughs and carries you to the bedroom. He drops you on the bed and pins you down so you can't move before starting to tickle you.
     "Colby stop stop stop I'm gonna cry again!" You're laughing so much that you're having a hard time breathing.
     You grab his wrists and try to push him off of you but he's stronger and bigger than you so he wins. After a few more seconds he stops and sits back, laughing at you. Your eyes are watering from laughing so hard. He's kneeling over top of you and smiling.
     "I missed you baby!"
     "I missed you too Colbs, now get off me you idiot." You push his chest playfully and he pretends to fall on the bed.
     You sit on his stomach and he puts his hands on the sides of your thighs. You lean down and kiss him quickly and pull away to tease him. He makes a cute pouty face and you put your hands on either side of his face before kissing him again.
     He smiles into the kiss which causes you to do the same.
     You pull back and let out a tiny laugh. He's still smiling.
     He takes your hands and holds them up before you let go and lay down on his chest. He hugs you tightly before kissing the top of your head.
     "I'm sorry that you came home early because of me."
     "Don't feel bad baby. I don't think I could've spent another night without you, even if I wanted to."
     You snuggle closer to him and he smiles. He missed you being cute and he missed cuddling.
     "I love you Brock."
     "I love you Y/L/N."

and that's a wrap on the missing you series!! hope you all enjoyed it (although it was a hella short series haha)

anyway, after getting so much positive feedback on the announcement thing i posted a few days ago, i think i will try to write a book on wattpad. it'll take me a month at least to get everything started and organized, but im excited for when i put it out there!!

luv u guys,
gracie xx