Whats to come

7:00 am

"Jimin Baby, Listen to me, listen carefully.... they're bad.... very bad monsters, very bad, you have to listen to mama ok? Ok baby? They will hurt you, but mama is here to save her little baby, ok always trust mama and Appa." she hugs her baby tight afraid of walking any further then the drive way.

"Ok, ok Eomma, please h-hold my hand.." Jimin tried to be strong.

"Anything for you my baby boy, ok everything will be fine honey don't worry... I'm here for you, now let's go baby." With that the family starts walking through the woods of the front of their home, they see many houses around the neighborhood.

Destroyed blood splattered everywhere, cars crashed on fire, dead body's, like Jimin's Appa said there was none of them out side, so they continued walking.

4 hours later_________________11:00am

"Eomma, I'm tired my feet hurt I'm hungry I need to pee, I want to go to sleep~" Jimin whined not being able to push through any longer, occasionally his mom and dad would take turns carrying the whiney boy, but Jimin saw how tired they were as well and decided to walk for a while until it was to much.

"Honey we're so close Come on we have to find shelter to rest. I'll carry you Jimin, come on," Jimin hops on tiredly, dozing of while containing his fears.

6:37____________________

"We're here baby," Jimin's Appa said over tired, as Jimin opened his eyes, they were in  the forest still as it was now completely dark, Jimin's father puts Jimin on the ground turning and placing his hand on a scanner.

Beeep,

Welcome Mr, Park

The door was opening revealing stairs, everything was white, and clean, as Jimin walked in along with his mother, they heard a crack.

All of them tried to see, a large man and woman, teeth as sharp as razors and the other ones teeth doing the same. Claws visible the woman clearly pregnant, as they neared their pray.

"Get inside, now!" Jimin's father whispered and was about to run toward the closing door, when he was attacked. Blood splattered everywhere, Jimin not thinking ran to save his father his mother yelling at him not to.

His mom stoped the doors from closing by the inside button. The woman creature, darted her eyes at the boy. Jumping up high landing right in front of the crying boy, they looked intensely in each other's eyes, until she swung at him, he moved back but it cut his arm, like a sharp knife but that had Jimin's blood leaking from his body, the monster was about to take another swing, Jimin's mom grabbed the screaming boy throwing him inside.

That's when a man came out of the bunker knowing what was going on he grabbed Jimin's crying trembling blooded body, pulling him in as they both watched his parents being demolished eaten and clawed apart, until the door fully closed. Jimin never spoke after the doors closed he stopped crying and screaming his body not able to move a muscle his mind processing what had just happened.

"Come Mr.Park, Jimin um..." Jimin didn't hear one thing he was in shock clearly and the man knew it, Jimin was in a daze not able to snap out of it.

The man carried him in, no one else present but bunkers were all around the area, as he sat Jimin down he grabbed the first aid kit and immediately started tending to his wounds.

"Jimin, my name is Kim Taehyung, I'm Mr. Kim's only son, I'm 16 years old my father left to his lab.... I don't think he made it but.... I'll protect you and we will make it... it's all their fault but maybe we can fix it.." Jimin never looked never spoke never even flinched.

Taehyung finished hours ago while, he put Jimin into one of the bunker's many beds, he gave him some treats and candies but he never even looked his way. They had food for years, but the older boy know's one day they'll have to leave. One day they'll have to find more. But for now they were loaded.