iii) epilouge

MADELINE GILBERT PETROVA SIGHED as she sat, tapping her hand against the steering wheel in guilt

MADELINE GILBERT PETROVA SIGHED as she sat, tapping her hand against the steering wheel in guilt. Guilt for leaving her pack behind without a word to anyone but Scott and Derek.

But she needed to get to New Orleans, she needed to know for sure and she needed him to forget her. She needed Stiles to forget her.

Because what was growing inside her, would be more trouble than the pack could handle. Maddie couldn't have Stiles throwing his life away because of some stupid miracle loophole that could possibly work.

Jennifer. Maddie couldn't have been more thankful and spiteful towards the Darach. Jennifer had promised her something she wanted when the choice was taken from her. A child. But one that could be taken from her by anyone who saw her as a threat.

Madeline found herself cutting the brakes of her car outside the only church in New Orleans. St Anne's Church. Her heartbeat was faster than usual as she walked straight through to the basement, even with the vampire guards outside, and knocked on the door.

"Davina? It's Madeline Gilbert. We need to talk."

-_-_-_-_-

A/N: that is the end of Puppets and Puppeteers, folks. Thank you for reading!

The sequel will be up soon!!

It has been a rollercoaster for me, as my updating sucks, but those of you who stuck till the very end, I'm thankful for you and I'm glad we shared this horribly timed journey together.

The voters, the commenters, even the people who just read, I appreciate you all.

Thank you so so so so much, I can wait to see you all in my next book that I am so ultimately hyped for.

Mia xx