19) These Damn Tears

(Same outfit as last chapter)

MADDIE WOKE WITH A SCREAM. She didn't feel right, she felt nauseous and faint but she made herself look like she was fine. She was only out of two minutes but Allison and Scott were still worried. Maddie sighed as she and Allison helped Scott out of the bathroom and Lydia came over.

"Is he okay? Are you okay?" Lydia asked and Scott nodded. "Yeah. Stiles. Where's Stiles?" Scott asked as Maddie took a deep breath and tried to keep her eyes open. "Trying to stall Coach." Lydia said taking Scott's bag. "We still don't have gas." Lydia reminded Allison who kept sneaking glances worriedly at Maddie who was breathing heavily.

"I'm not leaving Maddie. Not after she fainted back there." Allison said as she looked at the Petrova Hybrid. "Then we'll have to leave the car." Lydia stated and Allison nodded. "Sounds good." She said and continued and Lydia stared after her.

"What? That wasn't an actual suggestion. Allison, wait! ah, screw it." Maddie heard Lydia say and laughed but continued helping Scott nevertheless. They walked over to Stiles and Maddie let go of Scott as she held her hand before coughing and throwing up more blood. There wasn't as much as last time but still enough to make all three worried.

"I'm fine. What's going on?" Maddie asked and Stiles sighed. "I told 'em what was happening to him and they just went after him." Stiles explained and Maddie rushed to the scene, the other three behind her.

"Isaac! Isaac! Isaac!" Coach yelled at the blonde, curly haired boy but Isaac didn't stop his punches. Not until Maddie stood in front of him her phone in his face showing him a photo of Rebekah. "Isaac!" Scott yelled and Isaac froze as the phone dropped along with the body of the Petrova Hybrid before Isaac caught her and picked her up and people stood in shock as they stared at the girl. Stiles picked up her phone only to see a picture of a blonde that looked similar to Caroline.

Little did they all know, nothing much was wrong with her. Her body was just reacting to the amount of wolvesbane she was inhaling.

-_-_-_-_-

Maddie had woken up alone on the bus. She quickly walked out and sighed in relief to see everyone gathered outside.

"I'll have no sexual perversions, perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that?! Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yelled and Maddie shook her head laughing. "Coach, it doesn't matter what you say, we're teenagers and we're horny. I mean, have you seen Isaac? And Scott? And even Stiles, I mean..." Maddie trailed off, patting the man on the back as she grabbed her key before she walked over to Lydia and looked around with a shiver.

"If this is the meet, I think I'm gonna consider dropping out of the track team." Maddie said and Lydia looked at her relieved and hugged the Petrova Hybrid. "You scared us!" Lydia exclaimed and Maddie shrugged. "I'm sorry?" Maddie stated but it came out as more of a question.