"You don't know, why you're here?" He asked as I shook my head in reply. He blinked a few times before nodding and pulling out a clipboard from the drawer of the desk and sitting in the chair.

"Well Mrs.Dolan, your husband has informed me that you bled later today, although you're menstrual cycle is next week, is that correct?" He asked as my cheeks blushed pink in embarrassment, and I nodded silently fiddling with my fingers.

"Okay well, I will send in a Gynecologist to have a look, and run some tests, Dr.Mason will be in shortly. Until then is their anything I can get you, or do for you to make you more comfortable?" He asked standing up and draping his coat over his arm.

I smiled and shook my head no while thanking him as he walked out the door. Before the door could close, in walked my husband who looked beyond angry, until he looked at me.

He met my eyes and visibly relaxed. He walked over bending down melting my lips with his as he held my cheek to keep me there. I hummed into it loving the way he rubbed my cheeks with his fingers.

He pulled away keeping his forehead to mine as he whispered, "Hey baby." I smiled and my cheeks flushed pink as he sat down in his chair to my left.

"E what are we doing here? I-I'm probably just stressed." I said quietly as he laced his rough fingers with mine. He sighed disapprovingly not liking my answer, and shook his head.

"Stressed? About what darling?" He asked gently as I shrugged looking around the room. Lately I've had to order all the books to fill the adorable shelves in the cafe, try to hire quality workers, design a menu, design specialty drinks and dishes, and order furniture online. He shook his head seeming to come to his senses. "Never mind."

He rubbed soothing circles on the back of my hand and met my eyes. "You know- if the cafe is too much-" I shook my head immediately knowing what he was going to say. "I love it." I said quickly pecking his lips just as the door was knocked on and opened.

"Hi." A woman with beautiful red hair said walking in with a bright smile. We greeted her back as she took off her white lab coat, showing off her scrubs that were black with pink uteruses on it. I held in my giggle as she sat on the chair grabbing a similar clipboard as the male doctor.

"I'm Doctor Mason, but please call me Millie, so I hear someone needs their hoo-ha checked!" She said making me giggle, as I was surprised at how comfortable I was with her.

"So-" She said flipping through the pages muttering 'bla bla bla' as she found the page she was looking for. She rolled over to the wall slipping out some pink latex gloves snapping them on.

"Vaginal bleeding, we will have this sorted out in no time." She said looking at me with a bright comforting smile. I suppose it wouldn't be good if the person who was gonna mess around in your vajayjay was someone you weren't comfortable with.

"Sir, men are not aloud in here during the tests, I'm aware you are married so I assume you get your fair share of this." She said circling her hand in the air around my legs. I smiled widely turning to Ethan as he shook his head with a chuckle and kissed my forehead standing from the chair.

After Ethan left she turned to me motioning for me to lay down. I slowly did not as nervous as I thought I would be to show a stranger my area.

"We will be done in no time, just relax. You can have some earbuds if you like?" She asked rolling grabbing me some clean earbuds from a new baggy and hooking them up to a small speaker thing connected to the wall. Music played through the ear buds as I closed my eyes and tried my best to relax.

Here we go.

__________

After about forty minutes all the tests were done, and I was waiting for my results from Millie. Who by the way is amazing. After we were done it was kind of odd, but she told me I had one of the cleanest kitty's she's ever seen. I took the compliment.

Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara