We took the elevator and he pushed the button to floor 50. Once the doors opened we walked to the end of the floor until we reached a door that felt really familiar.

Once he opened the door, huge living area was revealed and 6 other guys were sitting there chatting happily. Once they saw me they all jumped up and hugged me really tightly.

"Can't breath." I said causing them all to back away and smile at me.

"Thanks for the ride Yoongi." I said then I realized that I might have remembered another thing.

"Yoongi, right??" I asked not sure and he smiled at me nodding.

"So at least you remember something about me." he said and I smiled back.

"What do you mean??" Once of the guys asked.

"First introduce yourselves." Yoongi said and the others looked at him confused but did anyway.

"Now may I ask what was that for??" The one named Jin said.

"(Y\N) lost her memories in the accident. She doesn't remember much but she will remember little pieces by time." Yoongi replied.

I sat there beside everyone and Yoongi told me all about how I got kidnapped, auctioned and then got here and he also told me about my work in the hotel and my best friend.

Looks like I really do miss a lot.

"Most importantly now is that you are up." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Let's all head to our rooms for now and we can talk tomorrow. And (Y\N) follow me." he said and everyone simply nodded going upstairs and I followed Yoongi upstairs too.

"This is your room and this is mine if you need anything simply knock on my door and I will be out. and your phone is inside it's also unlocked so no need to worry about a password." he said heading over to his room.

Upon entering my room and looking around I felt like I had been here multiple times or that I have lots of memories here, I mean of course I do this is my room.

I opened the clothes, took out a shirt and a pair of leggings and put them on then I simply took my phone and laid on my bed.

I decided to go through some of the things on my phone hopping that I might remember something, so I decided to head first to the gallery.

There were lots of photos so I simply opened one of the folders and went through its photos. There were photos of me and Jooheon, lots of them. Some of me and the guys. Specifically Hoseok there were lots of photos of both of us. There were also some photos of me and some other girls whom I think were my friend. There was someone whom I had seen a lot in the photos but I honestly don't know who. I think she was also my friend but I really had the urge to go and ask.

And so, I went and knocked on Yoongi's door.

"What's up??" he asked opening the door.

"Did I wake you up??" I asked.

"No I was already up working on something. Now what brought you here??" He asked.

"Umm... Well I was going through my gallery and do you know who is this??" I asked showing him one of the photos.

"Oh, that's (B\F\N), she is your best friend and Hoseok's girlfriend." Yoongi said.

"Sorry for disturbing and thanks." I said smiling at him and heading back to my room.

Yoongi seems really kind. We must have been so close.

And here is a picture of cute Yoongi cause why not??

Sorry for the boring chapter!!