;; Introduction

Nikolas Omilana is a 21 year old youtuber in a group which is now known as the beta squad.
This group consists of Niko, Sharky, Aj, Chunkz, and Kenny - all of which have moved into a 4,000,000 mansion together in the outskirts of London along with George. Nikos other close friends include the darkest man, Johnny Carey, and his bestfriend/cameraman, George.

Niko and Brooke met when Niko was 18 and Brooke was nearly turning 16. At age 16, Brooke fell pregnant with Nikos baby and had all of his friends' full support after they met her. Niko had brought Brooke with him to chunkz house where everyone was filming the first time they met her, it was also when they told the boys about the baby being on the way. Brooke's mum and dad kicked her out of the house, causing Niko, Brooke, and her growing bump to move back into Niko's mums house. Niko's mum took Brooke under her wing and raised her up as if she was her own.

Over the course of the pregnancy, Brooke and the rest of the boys grew extremely close as her own friends all dissipated after hearing the news. As Niko spent nearly everyday with the boys, Brooke begun doing the same thing, growing strong bonds with each of them as they thought of her like a little sister.

After 9 hard months, baby Theodore Jackson Omilana was born and every single one of them fell in love with him equally and would protect him with their lives. George was one godparent and sharky was the other, each parent picked their bestfriend.

Fast forward to present time:
•Theo is two
•Niko is 21
•Brooke is 18
•The squad live in the beta house
•Niko has blown up on YouTube, along with all of his friends
•Brooke has a channel on YouTube called BRKSNG with 1 million subscribers, it started as a singing channel but developed into a general one