Resignation(Part 2)

Authors Note: BACK AGAIN!! Writing this after Thug Ink was finished made me missed this motherfuckers and NAPA! is back and have my full attention. Lets go.....❤️😍

Chapter 9: Resignation(Part 2)

Benji.

"Mom, I promise you Malik could have hurt him alot worse. You need to do something though. Why are we taking the heat for Dad?" I snapped as she picked up the Kettle and went over to her mug.

"I havent made a decision as to what I am going to do. He is my husband not only the Sheriff and he told me he didnt do it and I believe him. My meeting with the Napa Board is 5 PM tomorrow...so by that time I need to find out who is responsible. I need to go and chat with Danny." She confessed as I followed her over to the dining table and we sat down.

"Are you kidding me? You going to talk to him and if he even changes his story it would look shady...we need someone to talk to him so it wont look odd" I stopped talking as she gave me a smirk and I scoffed, "Not even happening. I am not talking to Travis."

"Why not? This could help your Dad! Alot! He and Danny seems to have some sort of relationship. He was blabbing his mouth off with him about his secret love child" My mom snapped as she took a deep breath and replied, "Listen if your Dad is arrested and taken to the very jail that he sends
convicts to...he wont make it to a courtdate. Please for me baby."

I stepped out of the shower about an hour later and my mom sad voice roamed my head as the shower didnt help calm my nerves of calling Travis. We havent spoken since I basically said fuck you and now I feel like the bitch that has to cave in and ask him for help.

I sat down on my bed wrapped in a white towel and grabbed my phone. I bit the bullet and called Travis. I placed the phone to my ear and it went straight to voicemail.

"Hey its Travis. I hope this worked I changed my voicemail thru an app but um my phone dropped in the toilet for the 15th time in 4 years so Im out of service right now if you really need me call my mom"

Flashback

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Travis yelled as I rushed into the bathroom and seen him fishing in the toilet for his phone. He picked it up and slapped it on the counter.

"This is why you need a damn Iphone. Team Galaxy is going to be the death of you...Ill go get the rice" I told him as I turned around to walk out of the bathroom of our new house in Miami. And he said, "Damn." I turned my head and asked, "What?"

"That ass looking good in those shorts!" He told me and I slapped my ass and said, "Well, all this working out you got me doing got this ass popping!"

He licked his lips and told me come here. I walked over as he sat on the toilet seat and I tossed my leg over him and sat down. He felt on my ass and I said, "Your phone is dyinggg it needs rice."

"I just signed a huge contract! I can buy a new phone tomorrow. Right now I wanna play in your bussy. I love you, Benji."

"I love you too, Travis."

Present Day.

Benji pulled into Mia's drive way and took a deep breath. He stepped out of the car and noticed Travis car parked. As he made his way towards the front door he seen a car pulling up. He saw Mir exiting his car and he stated, "BENJI!" We hugged and he whispered, "sneaking over to get some late night dick from your husband. I LIVE!"

"Well Die because I am here to talk to him."

"That maybe better because he has Kip." He confessed to me as he unlocked the door and we walked in.