Show Up(Part1)

Chapter 2:Show Up.(Part 1 of 2)

Benji.

"Fuck!" I snapped as I threw the Honey&Maple syrup flavored sausage links into the pan. I heard chuckling as I turned around and seen my mom walking into the kitchen with her pink robe on with a green face mask on. Its 9:04 AM what the hell she doing a face mask for this early. She went over to the coffee machine and I stated, "Yes I just brew it. It should be hot." She opened the fridge and I heard her deep breath.

"I swear you have to be the only human that half more creamer in the mug than coffee." She stated as I figured out she had realized the Hazelnut Creamer was gone.

"Whatt!?! You know I loves my Cream...no pun intended." I told her as she chuckled. About 20-25 minutes later her and I sat at the dining table enjoying our breakfast.

"Soooo where is Travis this morning?" She asked me as she lifted her Mothers Day mug...Its her favorite. I brought it for her last year.

"He said he was going for a run with Mir." I told her in my IDGAF tone. She licked her lips and said, "Dont be like that. The man went thru something very life changing."

"WE went thru something very life changing. While he is whining its plenty of people that dont even have the luxury to whine as they lay 6 feet deep while dirt covers them and as long as Travis keeps whinig about whats behind him" I licked my lips and stated, "he want be able to admire what he have in FRONT of him." It went silent as AC came running into the dining area in briefs. He took a seat and exhaled, "Whew I am on Zero hours of sleep. How are yall doing my lovely people?" I dropped my head as I knew my mom was about to ring his neck.

"AC what happened yesterday?" She asked him as he grabbed a bagel off the platter. He slowly split it into two and responded, "I Dj'd at 69 for their hetero hoedown."

My mom licked her lips and sarcastically responded, "And I hope you had a nice time" She banged the table and stated, "What happened to you getting up and dropping the twins off to school...they was 15 minutes late and missed their bus to the Zoo."

"Today is friday." He mumbled as I shook my head. AC is his own worse enemy.

"Yes you would know that if you didnt stumble in here drunk 3 and half hours ago. Dont promise you will help me out and then DONT. AC thats strike 2...and there wont be a third one-you will be outside of this house."

"I aint no damn child. I am a GROWN ass man. I hold my own dick when I piss. I fucked up..fine, but dont threatened me-EVER!" He grabbed the bagel and exited the dining room. She looked over at me and snapped, "He has fucking lost it! Its the drinking."

"Mom, not saying he is in the right but you cant just jump down his throat everytime and then not expect him to push away and react." I told her as she drank one last sip of her Mimosa. She stood up and exhaled, "I have a meeting at town hall. Are you going to forget to pick your brother and sister up?"

"I may just do..." I joked as she walked over and kissed my head and then walked out of the kitchen.

MEANWHILE

Dandy. 

"Derek if I-" I stopped talking as he flew into the kitchen grabbing his navy blue jacket from the the counter with a bagel and banana.

"Im ready." He told me as I poured the coffee into a mug. Cortni cleared her throat from the dining table and Derek noticed her finally. He rushed over and hugged her. He didnt intentionally not notice her, but she rarely had a day off. And a FRIDAY at that. I am grateful, because Symphony dont have to be here alone with her pregnany so far long. I tossed him the keys and told him go and crank up the car. He ran out of the garage door as Cortni walked over and rubbed my crotch slowly thru my Alton Academy gym shorts. She whispered, "Do you really have today?"