Party Time.

Chapter 4: Party Time.

"Its lovely seeing you here tonight." Daniel Scottman said to Mia as she smiled and exhaled, "Is it though? You clean up well. Now where did you get money from to donate here in Napa. You didnt work that much in Prison."

He smiled at her and chuckled, "Oh Same ole bitter Mia. Have a nice night." She gave him a fake smile and bumped into his arm causing her clutch that was between her arm and side fall to the floor. It popped open and her cancer medication bottle rolled on the floor along with her lipstick, small mirror, and a few 20 dollar bills. They both rushed down to pick the things up and he grabbed the bottle and swiftly read the name. He had stared at her as she noticed him with it in her hand. She grabbed it from him as he stated, "why you taking cancer medication, Mia?"

"Why do anyone take cancer medication?" She snapped as she walked off down the hall headed to the bathroom and his heart sunk into his stomach as he felt a hand sliding down his arm.

"They found our seats babe, lets head inside. I overheard security saying the First Family Of Napa have arrived. And if we arent in for cocktail hour we would have to wait til they enter." She told him as his focus was still on the now empty hallway in front of him. He couldnt believe Mia would keep such a secret from him.

Meanwhile, 5 Black Rangerovers pulled up around the huge fountain at the center of the venue. Two security guards rushed over and opened the first Rangerover backseat doors and outstepped Mayor Ruby Coleman-Porter wearing a ravishing green dress with her dashing husband, Sheriff Porter, at her side. Cameras caught the moment as they walked over. Out of the next Rangeover stepped Travis and Benji Scottman, along wth A.C. Followed out of the next Rangerover was Vogue and Carter Porter first twins of Napa.

Out of the fourth one stepped Dandy, Derek, and Alexa. And out of the last and final Rangeover the doors opened and outstepped Curtis Coleman and his wife Ericka. Benji jawdropped as he didnt know his father was back in Napa. As they followed procedure into the building he couldnt wait until the lobby where he can wrap his arms around his Dad.

Curtis walked in saying, "Surpriseeee!" Benji let go and Travis hand and ran over and hugged his Dad.

"I was just on facetime with you last night! You didnt mention this AT ALL!" Benji bitched at his Dad.

"Your mom told me keep it a secret. Now where the drinks at?!? Ive been in vacation mode a while now and I dont see why that has to change." Curtis stated as they went towards the door and Travis tapped Dandy shoulder.

"Where is Cort?" He whispered.

"Dont get me started with her..DONT!" He snapped. Travis threw his hands up and chuckled, "Hands up dont shoot. Turmoil. Confusion. Tell me about later...at another time...tomorrow."

Benji.

"Yes 2 Malibu and Pineapple please. Two shots of Malibu in both." I ordered a drink from the bar. I needed to fill a buzz...My mom had us drinking nasty ass Apple Cider during Cocktail hour for visual. Now that the party has begun I am drinking. I grabbed the drinks and went over to the small round table and slid one in front of Travis.

"Can you be any more obvious? Drink and enjoy the night. This place is filled with people...you wont run into your father-but the way your eyes are searching the place you just might." I told Travis as he picked up his cup and made a huge sigh. He downed the entire cup and exhaled, "Just cant believe that this man is back. After he got shipped away I vowed that my father was forever dead to me. I should have knew a cockroach never dies-" I reached across and placed my hand on his.

"Chill out. We are good. Lets enjoy the night. While I go get you another drink...how about you shake this funk off" I turned around and seen Nat walking over.