Chapter 2

In the morning, Scott heads to school and I'm left all alone in his house. Then it all came rushing to me. Im not in my world anymore and I'm only 16 with no parents or anyone to look after me!

I decide to watch tv for a bit but get bored because there's nothing interesting on. I walk around the house for a little while looking at the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room and everything else.

When I end up at Scott's room I look at his lacrosse gear. It's all so fascinating to see what kind of stuff he's in to. Then I got a big idea, probably a really bad idea but I'm bored and in desperate need of something to do while Scott is at school.

Time skip
After school

Scott finally pulls up to the house and steps through the door. I'm sat on the couch watching Scooby-doo on the TV when I hear the car coming so when Scott walks in the door I'm already there.

"Hey Scott!" I say, excited that he's finally home "how was school?"

"Umm, it was interesting" he says "oh Y/N, we need to go to Stiles' house later. He wants to talk to us"

"What? Okay, that's fine. Can we go exploring?" I ask.

"Where do you wanna explore?"

"The-" I start, nervously "the woods?"

"No. No. And no." He replies, shaking his head.

"Whyyyy" I whine.

"Because we were there yesterday and-" he stops to think "actually yeah, I need to look for my inhaler anyway"

"Yay!" I shout, jumping up and down, flailing my arms around everywhere. I hadn't noticed Stiles walk in to see me screaming, at least not until I heard someone laughing.

"What was that? What did I miss?" Stiles asks, still laughing hysterically.

"I- uhh" I stutter. I can't seem to find the words as my face changes to a bright red color.

"I'm sorry, did I embarrass you?" Stiles asks me, I just shake my head and look away causing him to chuckle a little.

"What do you want Stiles?" Scott asks, annoyed for some reason.

"Oh right, that. We still need to find the body" Stiles states.

"I already found it Stiles" Scott says. My eyes widen.

"What? When?" I say in shock.

"Just before we saw the wolf"

"Scott, I already told you that there's no wolves in California" Stiles says.

"Okay well can we go! I wanna explore!" I whine causing both boys to chuckle and nod their heads in unison.

Time skip
The next day
Tuesday morning

Scott wakes up early again for school, he gets dressed and heads down the stairs. I heard him wake up so I got up too, I got dressed into some clothes that Scott had let me borrow from his mom's closet.

 I heard him wake up so I got up too, I got dressed into some clothes that Scott had let me borrow from his mom's closet