[Mine - Hyunjae]

You were over at the dorms, watching movies with your boyfriend. Jaehyun was laying on the sofa with your head on his chest. He was running his hand through your hair which made you sleepy. Your phone ringed and you took it to check the message. You immediately frowned as you saw who it was. Your ex has been texting you for weeks now. He was so desperate to get you back but you didn't want him now. You were happy with Jaehyun.
Jaehyun watched you frown and nudged you a little. You looked at him and put your phone away.
"You okay?"
You nodded, going back to watching the movie.
Jaehyun frowned, feeling something wasn't right.
Soon after, you fell asleep. Your phone ringed again and Jaehyun glanced at it. He didn't want to invade your privacy but seeing you upset made him upset.
He unlocked your phone and frowned. Your ex was sending you a lot of messages. You didn't reply to last few but before that you would beg him to leave you alone. Jaehyun felt angry. He was harassing you. Jaehyun stood up and walked out of the room, calling the number.
"(Y/N)?"
"It's (Y/N)'s boyfriend. Don't call her and don't text her. She is with me now. If I see that she gets upset because of you, I'll have to take care of you myself. Now, don't call her again."
He angrily hung up and sigh. You sneaked arms around his waist and leaned your head on his back.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you."
Jaehyun turned to you and hugged you to him closer.
"It's okay. Just tell me if anything is bothering you."
You nodded cutely and pecked his lips.
"Okay."