[Pictures - Juyeon]

When you agreed to dating your boyfriend, Juyeon, you didn't know you were agreeing to endless photo shoots. Juyeon loved taking pictures of you whenever he saw you looking cute.
You would walk and he would stop you to take a picture just because you looked adorable.
Not that you were complaining.
You two were with the rest of the boys in a mall. Juyeon and you were in a store buying matching sweatshirts.
You held up cute headset with cat ears. You giggled and showed it to Juyeon. He immediately made you stop and started taking pictures of you.
You laughed as he acted like a paparazzi.
"Let's just buy these sweatshirts."
Juyeon nodded and you went to pay for them.
You were holding hands and looking around, trying to find the rest of the boys. You saw Eric by the video games. You went into the store. Juyeon took pictures of you and Eric as you talked. You didn't even notice but Eric laughed. Looking up, you noticed Juyeon taking pictures of you.
You laughed and took his hand.
"Let's find the rest of the boys."
Juyeon kissed your head.
"You just looked so cute. I had to keep this moment."
You smiled.
"I have some of your pictures. You don't even notice me taking them."
Juyeon laughed.
"Really? I never noticed."
You laughed and started showing him some of his pictures. He laughed and watched you with adoration.