Part 4 ; I'm sorry

*Skip Times*

It's almost overnight now, but Jungkook still not home.

As he always told me, he's always busy with his company until he's hard to rest and speed time with me.

But, what I want is, Jungkook's attention as a husband to me.

Like couple out there always speeding time with their wives even though they are busy but they still share time with their wives.

11:30 pm..

12:05 am..

02:08 am..

*Jungkook POV*

I opened the door and walked towards the king-size bed and I saw y/n asleep there.

I moved slowly to not make she awake from sleep and I sat in bed while looking at her beautiful face.

Yes, y/n is so beautiful and charming. She is more beautiful than Lisa. But I don't know why my heart can't accept y/n as my love.

"I'm sorry, y/n" I whispered and kisses her forehead.

I lie next y/n and lift her head slowly to lie on my arms. I rubbed y/n's cheek gently.

Every time I look at y/n's eyes, it make me feel full of guilt and I know I'm cheating on her.

I'm sorry y/n.. I'm so sorry, sweetie..

I hugged y/n closely and dropped my kiss on her head

I hugged y/n closely and dropped my kiss on her head. Y/n's hair fragrance is always my favourite since I married her.

A memories begin to play in my mind like a movie, it was the first time I met y/n in college libraries.

*FLASHBACK*

I hid my face using a book I read to make her not see my face. I'm wondering who the beautiful girl is??

Her beautiful and perfect face, long hair, and the most beautiful is her eyes.. Dark green..

She did not know that I was contemplating her since then. She focuses on reading the book so I can enjoy the beautiful view on her face.

 She focuses on reading the book so I can enjoy the beautiful view on her face