" Wha- what's wrong, why is Edward growling at me?"

" E-e-dwa-rd,,, n-no." Harry didn't know who that girl was but he recognized that Edward was about to lose it, and attack her. Edward was really scaring him, he had never seen him act like this. Rosalie had said he went feral the other day; could it be happening again?

" Edward your scaring your mate." Jasper whispered so only those with creature hearing could hear. They still had to find a way to inform Harry that he had 3 mates. After everything he has been through with the rapes, they are worried he won't take the news so well.

Carlisle laid his hands on Bella's shoulders. " Bella, I have to ask you to leave. There are things going on that need more time to sort through. When Edward is ready he will let you know."

" Doesn't he love me anymore Carlisle?" tears were now freely falling down her face.

" Come on Bella, I will walk you to your truck." Jacob didn't want to leave Harry but he needed to get Bella out of the house before she said something stupid and Edward attacked. His mate was finally up and talking, and he didn't need Edward scaring him back into hiding."

Bella looked one last time to see Edward lovingly caressing that boys hand. Edwards eyes were still black but they were completely focused on his brother. " Will you come to my house tonight Edward,, please?" Edward never answered, nor did he take his eyes off Harry.

" Come on Bella." Jacob put his arm around her shoulder and led her out of the house. As soon as they got to her truck she threw herself at Jacob crying. Jacob awkwardly patted her back.

" Bella, I really need to get back in the house. Why don't you go home and rest." If Jacob didn't have so much on his mind and wasn't worried about his imprint he would have felt bad for Bella, but right now all he could think about was Harry.

" Why are you staying here Jake? You don't like the Cullen's." asked a teary Bella.

" They are growing on me, and they are kinda becoming family." Jacob answered with a fond smile.

" Family? I don't understand."

" It's Harry Bella. Harry is my imprint."

" What! But he's a boy, he, he, can't..."

" Go home Bell." Jacob turned and went back in the house.

-a- -a- -a- -a- -a- -a- -a- -a- -a- -a- a

Edward shook his head, trying to clear it. He could feel his mates fear of him and it hurt to think that he caused that.

" I'm sorry Harry, I didn't mean to frighten you. I just didn't want her near you." Edward was still holding Harry's hand, and he had no intention of ever giving it back.

" W-w-why?,, I'm-m,,,-d-d-irty." Harry tried to pull his hand back from Edwards strong grip. For some reason he really liked holding Edwards hand.

" NO,, no you are not dirty Harry. I don't want to ever hear you say that again. You are brave, strong, loving and perfect. I feel,,, extremely protective of you Harry, and when Bella got close to you I wanted to hurt her before she could hurt you. I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean to scare you, but I couldn't control it." Edward lowered his head in shame.