She laughed out loud at the look on his face. “Yes.”

He grabbed her hand and made a move toward the exit. She wasn’t sure if he actually forgot about all their stuff in his haste to get her alone or if he was just being dramatic to make her laugh, but either way it worked. She loved it when his goofy side came out. He had to be so serious and responsible most of the time, but with her he let all his walls down.

His hand was so warm around hers as they walked back to his car. She was trailing behind him a bit trying to wrangle the long blanket, and when she looked back up at him she could make out the roundness of his smiley cheeks. He was everything she ever wanted.

He let her drive home because he had been drinking. He really didn’t have a lot to drink, so she thought it might just be that he was so deliriously happy that he didn’t care if she crashed his truck. She was very careful, mostly because the size of the truck was intimidating for her. They made it back and she parked in his usual spot in the driveway before hopping out to collect their things to bring inside.

She was bent over in the backseat trying to reach the picnic basket when she felt him behind her.

He put his hands on her hips and bent over her back to whisper in her ear. “Leave it baby. I’ll get it later.”

His breath on her neck sent a thrill down her spine and she immediately stopped what she was doing. His fingers dug in and he pushed gently to turn her around. She was off balance in a small space so she had to reach up on tiptoe to wrap her arms around his neck for support. He leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed back instead. She knew he would take her right there in the driveway if she didn’t redirect them. And as appealing as that sounded, she had other plans.

They didn’t have much time before either Emre returned home or she would need to leave, so they needed to be quick. She ducked around him and pulled him by the hand toward his front door. He slammed the car door shut by reaching out with his fingertips, then gladly followed along. She hadn’t really thought about where to do this, but the decision was made for her when he wrapped a long arm around her middle and gently tackled her onto the L shaped couch in the living room.

He got her under him in a second and started kissing all over her face and neck. His beard tickled her in the best way, but she couldn’t control her giggles long enough to tell him what she wanted. She could feel his hardness brush against her whenever he moved to kiss a new spot and she knew he would take control of the situation if she didn’t do something. She playfully beat his collar bones with her fists to get him to stop. He hovered over her with pieces of his hair loose and the brightest dimpled smile on his face. He was glorious.

“Why do you keep stopping me?” he was playful and petulant.

“I might have something in mind.” coy was her forte.

“Really?” he was intrigued for sure.

“I wanted to try something new. Will you sit up?” she tapped his arm to signal him to move.

He sat up properly on the couch, still facing her. She did the same, still right next to him. Now she felt awkward. She didn’t know how to begin this. She knew he loved her, but sometimes her lack of sexual experience compared to his wealth of knowledge made her feel unsure of herself. As if he could read her mind, he put a hand on her knee and made her face him.

“Can I touch you?” best for her to get it out.

“You never have to ask sevgilim.” he was looking her up and down hungrily.

She went straight for her target without breaking eye contact. When her fingers stroked his bulge with purpose she could see his eyes go wide and his pupils dilate to full black. When she brought her other hand over to undo the button and fly of his jeans, his plump bottom lip hung open in lust and wonder.

She had seen him and touched him before but this was something different. It was purposeful and all about him. He leaned back against the cushions when she stroked him with her fingertips. She leaned against his shoulder and tucked herself next to him so she could get a front row seat to his reactions. Her small hand wrapped around his girth and started pumping. She could see the glimmer of precum at his tip and used it to lubricate him. He’d never been so still. It was like he was glued to the spot and the only thing that moved was his chest when he took his short stilted breaths. He stared down at his lap like a man possessed.

So far she hadn’t done anything she hadn’t already done before, but he must have known what she was about to do. She kept one of her hands around the base of his shaft and put the other on his thigh for support. She bent down to taste him. He sucked in a breath so violently she thought she might have hurt him somehow. She tucked her hair behind her ear and glanced sidelong up at him. He wasn’t in pain exactly, but he looked like he might die if she did it again. Or maybe that he would die if she didn’t taste him again. She didn’t have time to waste guessing.

She opened her mouth and took him in a little at a time. She had absolutely no idea what she was doing, but she knew enough to keep her teeth away as much as possible and to go slow as to not choke, or kill her fiancé. From the sound of it he was thoroughly enjoying everything she was doing, though he was stiff in more ways than one. He hadn’t moved at all from where he was leaning back on the couch. His palms were planted on the seat, and his head lolling back occasionally was the only movement she registered. It didn’t really matter, as she liked having full control of him like this.

On one pass she tried swirling her tongue around him as she pulled off and his groan was so loud it could have been a roar. She smirked and did it again. He started shaking and she felt his hands ball into fists.

She was just getting confident with it when he said, “Baby, I’m gonna come.”

She took him in one last time, as deep as she dared, then pulled off with a pop. She looked down at his dick and then at his face waiting for an eruption. He desperately grabbed the hand that was still around his base and pumped himself with her fingers under his. She felt a little foolish for not understanding how it would work, but she couldn’t regret having him touch himself to show her. Something about the veins in his hands that lead to muscled arms taught with tension was so sexy and masculine to her. When he spilled himself over their hands with one last grunt she felt so turned on that she considered stripping off her shorts and jumping on his lap, with no cares about condoms or curfews.

They were late as it was and she had completely forgotten that Emre lived there too and could arrive at any moment. He got up quickly to grab a towel for her and change his clothes. She washed up in his en suite bathroom as he put on basketball shorts and a tank top. Her hands were clean and make up fixed, but there was nothing she could do about how damp her panties were. She supposed they were even now after their last encounter in his office. Neither of them minded nor kept score, but she sort of enjoyed their sexual tit-for-tat.

On the way home and even after getting ready for bed she wondered if they would still be like that in their married life. Of course she assumed they would be going at it like bunnies for the first little while, but would they still be enamored after having children, or when they were old? She thought back to a year ago when they were just figuring out how the other person felt, how Can couldn’t stop touching her even when it wasn’t sexual and she wasn’t his to touch. She remembered how she couldn’t resist him even when she thought he was a bad person, and she knew they would be that obnoxious flirty couple even when they were old and gray.