The Architect Ep. 12 Accents

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER JOE HAD FINALLY FINISHED HIS PLAN BUT CONTEMPLATING IF IT WAS TOO LATE OR NOT

"Come on Demi you need to get back out there again" Selena tried convincing her friend

"It's not that easy"

"How? All you need to do is be pretty as you are and watch the guys line up" Selena smirked

"The only guy I want lined up is Joe and I think I blew it. I should've just told him how I.." Before Demi could get another word out Selena rolled her eyes and interrupted "for fucks sake just forget about Joe"

"Look I can't just forget about him. There's something about him I just can't let go." she poured her heart out.

"I understand that but Demi, he can't just control your whole life. He's gone and now you need to get over him. You're better than that and I'm tired of seeing you mop around here feeling sorry for yourself" she stated honestly and sorrowful for her best friend.

Demi didn't reply, just a gesture of looking down.

"just one date Demi? Just to get over him. One date?" Selena tried convincing her.

Demi rolled her eyes but eventually gave in. "fine, one date"

"promise to be open minded?" Selena pleaded

"What is she a women?" Demi asked raising an eyebrow

"No, of course not just don't go just thinking about Joe alright?"

"Alright" she agreed but not convincing to Selena

"Promise?" She asked

"Promise" Demi stated seemingly annoyed.

"Great. You're gonna like this guy" she announced excitingly

"I'm sure I will" she replied obviously uninterested.

"Demi"

"What?"

"Have I ever let you down?" She gave her a Bestfriend a reassuring smile.

"Well no, I guess not" she half smiled

"No I have not. You're gonna have a good time and you will love this guy" Selena stated with confidence

"Who is this guy?" The other worm. Asked curiously.

"His name Niall and he has an accent" she replied with a huge smile on her

"An accent?" Demi asked suddenly enlightened

"Yes" Selena giggled

Nervous was an understatement on how Joe felt. He didn't know how he was gonna present what he made for Demi or if she would even like it or not. Sure, it was creative but was it ridiculous? He knew he spent too much time on the project and it meant so much to him for him to just give up and Demi was worth the rejection and heartbreak that he would go trough if his plan fell apart.