The Architect Ep. 10 Love Letter

Joe got home at 3 a.m., he brought a bottle of Hard liquor and sat at his desk.

"What the fuck am I doing?" he asked himself as he placed the bottle between his lips. A million things about how fucked up his life was at the moment traced his mind.

All that invaded his mind was the act of indecency Wilmer had participated in. He hated him. Halfway through his bottle Joe took a pen in his hand and began what he thought was a letter to Demi. He needed to get his feelings out one way or another.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: this letter is super lovey Dobby and sappy as hell so if you aren't the super hopeless romantic you won't like it, trust me, I almost through up typing it lmfao REMEMBER HE'S DRUNK SO HE'S REALLY DRAMATIC BUT SUPER TRUTHFUL IN THE LETTER*

Why do you have to be so fucking gorgeous Demi? He wrote down

How often are you reminded that you're gorgeous and beautiful always, defying time. How often are you kissed lightly because you're more delicate than any flower? How often are you praised for being brighter than any million or trillion dollar diamond? How often are you told that you're angelic, that your body is that of a goddess if I'm being honest and that you own a heart of gold? It's wrapped around a brick wall but when you break that wall down, it's the most amazing feeling ever. If its not everyday, every waking hour, every second or if you feel less than perfect for a milli second, if you're not sure of how exalting you are then I have lost ALL hope in humanity, for you sweetheart, you are the most precious of all the diamonds or what's considered beauty in the eye of the world. If you were mine Demi, oh lord if you were mine, I'd wrap you in my arms every morning and whisper in your ear how your beauty exceeds that of every wonder of the world and if I could sit and look at anything in the entire mystery of the universe it would be your brown eyes. In the afternoon I'd call you and remind you that my heart beats your name and my veins flow with endless love for you. And every night I'd kiss every centimeter of your body and with every kiss, give you a reason why I'm intrigued by you, why my heart melts for you. I'd spend every second in between thinking of ways to praise the angel that God spent more time on than anything in the universe, master the art that is pleasing you, and remind you with every breath that you're the reason for the smile on my face and you're the true meaning of life because life is love, love is all I have and I love you.

Forever yours, Joseph Adam Jonas.

An extremely intoxicated Joe took out an envelope and placed the letter inside and sealed it. He wrote Demi Lovato on the front and kissed it, then slipped it into the desk. He got up and walked over to his couch where He knocked completely out.