one

Hi Guys, I felt like writing a fanfic about BTS. I love a good teacher and student relationships a lot so I hope this isn't a bother to some so I am making this a warning. If you are easily triggered by the concept of teacher-student relationships, this might not be the best option for you to read.  Other than that, enjoy Jimin play as a hot teacher. 

Chapter One

I am bored out of my mind and honestly, despite being inside the class, I do not know what to do. The thought of screaming or making a big scene to get me out of class did cross my mind but, that it's definitely not me. I am not that type of student where I go around and make trouble. My teacher would perhaps laugh at me or think it may be a prank of some sort. So, I have no other choice but to stare at the board with a sound of jibberish filling my ears.

My teacher turns and smiles while explaining, "so that is what I want when I ask about finding the composition, and it will be on the test." Instantly, the boredom I once felt vanished because when he said it will be in the exam, I needed to know what will be on that goddamn exam.

I turn to look at my peers' notebooks in search of what was going to be in the exam and nothing. People were on the same boat as me, well at least the people around me were. They did not write anything down. At Least I wrote down the date and title of today's lesson.

"Any questions?" says Mr. Park to which no one replies. "Speak now or forever hold your peace," he jokes with a gigantic smile.

Silence, no one again raised their hand. In my head, I made the loudest groan of anger because I really need to know what needed to be in the test. Suddenly, it occurred to me what he just wrote on the board is what will be on it. I slap my forehead and begin to write down the equation of two functions.

"Okay," Mr. Park slaps his hands and turns.

Crap, I begin to write faster but, it was too late. Mr. Park erased the board in less than thirty seconds and the bell rang right after. "Ugh," I groan and begin to collect my things.

I look over to Mr. Park who took a seat in his desk while stroking his chin and I bit my lips. Fear began to rush into my system, and I tried to brush it off. 'No Steph you can do it' I told myself. Again, biting my lips I stand with books tight against my chest and I approach Mr. Park. Instantly, he notices me before I approached him because he had a big smile on his face, "Steph, Good Morning." he greets and looks down his computer as he clicks off a few tabs, "What's up?"

"Um," I felt my lips begin to quiver and I turn away to check if anyone is looking. There were two students in the back of the room laughing, so I assumed they were minding their own business. "I didn't get to copy down the last problem." I finish, pushing my long hair away from the front to the back.

Mr. Park chuckles, and I look towards him once again. He smiles and begins to look for something on his desk, "here." He hands out to me, "pay attention next time."

I look down at the paper then back at him, a smile begins to form upon my lips as I gently took the paper from his grasp

I look down at the paper then back at him, a smile begins to form upon my lips as I gently took the paper from his grasp. "I was but-"

"But nothing" He interrupts and looks down his computer with a small grin on his lips. I looked down at the paper he gave me or let me borrow and it was the notes from today. I opened my mouth, "you're going to be late for second period" he retorts before I can thank him.

"Thanks," I shly reply and walked out of my homeroom. 

Hope you enjoyed this small chapter and also hopefully you imagined yourself in it too. Ugh, look at our Jimin looking so cute <3