The Doctor was just finished with her message as she turns back to go see J, a flash of lights appear, ''Doctor?'', says River as she looks at her wife in confusion,

''J she fainted or something, i tried to scan her with the sonic but her body just twitched with some odd movement to it'', she panics.

''Where is she?'', River says now worried,

''Med bay'', The Doctor turns and heads that way followed by River.

Hours had passed and J could not hear anything something happened and it was like she was stuck in silence, suddenly a beeping was going through her mind and she could hear Yaz again saying how she Ryan and Graham was going to go give them both space? But who else was there she thought?

Once they left she could hear her Pa speaking to someone but she could not hear anyone reply but the hand in hers. She heard her Pa she was near the door so who was holding her hand?

As she tries to think more her head hurts more and flashes off her childhood speeds through her mind like a speed up video.

Suddenly she could hear her mother's voice ''J Sweetie, wake up'', and that is when her mind raced there were other voices and now memories she had not yet remembered all flooding in at once.

Leaving her in a mind faze she was focused on what was happening and she could not feel or hear anything outside these memories.

The Doctor rushes to J's side as she suddenly starts fitting her body shakes upon shakes as her eyes stay clenched shut, she starts screaming ''NOOOOOOOOO'' as she continues to shake violently.

''What the hell is going on'', River demands an answer but neither her wife or herself could answer what is happening and all they can do is watch this heartbreaking event.

J continues to scream ''No'', Moments later she stops shaking her head falls back onto the pillow below her hand are clenched in a first as she seems also processed her eyes flick open and she yells for help, she yells for her Ma and Pa to help her but they can't they just can't.

J could see herself she was in a memory of being in some dark cell below the earth just before the crust, she could tell her Time Lord senses. She is stuck with some Green Yellowman who is also yelling for help, he looks familiar to her but at this moment she cannot place who he is to her or why she is in a cell with him.

She somehow floats above herself as she watches the memory overtake her mind, Meanwhile the Doctor and River are trying to figure out what is going on little do they know that they cannot stop this and they cannot help her at all.

The Doctor tried to take them to the best Hospital in the universe but the Tardis was not for moving she understands she is not meant to go anywhere but she is still not aware she cannot help or she is just ignoring the fact the same goes for River. The Doctor was back in the room with J and River.

J is still being chucked through her memories, the pain has stopped so far so good but the memories are some she didn't know she had hidden since meeting her Birth Parents again. She had adventures with them before and when those memories were wiped these memories seemed like they were super wiped or they would have come back to her earlier but in reality, they were not supposed to till now.

A man in all black walks up to J she is unable to make our his face as she is now on the streets of New New New New New New York, the New goes on. She can now see the face of the man he is also the man from the previous memory the Yellowman, he was short and round, his face had one big eye he had a small nose and a sidewards mouth it surprised her a little the first time now it just creeps her the hell out.