"That's must be him.."Jin said and peeked through the window.

'We wawnnaw see!!!' Mini Tae and Jimin jumped and Taehyung facepalmed himself.

"That's Jimin. .." Namjoon said and sighed.

"Guys, I haven't found Jimin. .." J-Hope says as he entered the room.

"Don't worry we found him. He just wanna get himself tanned. Look at him..."Jin said and rolled his eyes.

"What do yo-    just forget what I was asking. ."J-Hope sighed and walked out with Mini Hope.

"So....shall we go out now?" Taehyung asked Jin who nod before laying on the bed.

"Let's go!!" Taehyung chirped and grabbed both of mini Tae and Jimin's hands before running out.

"I'll wait for him to wake up or it will much troublesome," Jungkook says he sat down next to sleeping mini Jungkook and two Suga's.

***************************
"YAHH!! PARK JIMIN!" Taehyung shouted out to Jimin who was having fun by running on the beach.

"Oh! You brought them over! Thanks!" Jimin says and took mini Jimin's hand.

"Why ya left him? He almost cried..." Taehyung scolds for a while before fixing his gaze on the ocean.

"We can have a BBQ party here. .." Taehyung says and covers his eyes from the beaming sun.

"Of course!  I also made the arrangements for that!!" Jimin chirped and smiled widely.

"Let's head to the ocean!! who wanna play balls in the water!!" Taehyung chirped and both of the minis raised their hands.

******************************
In the evening~~~

"Ah! Today was refreshing!" Jin says as he stepped out from their resort.

"Hyung, you just slept and ate today..." J-Hope pointed out but Jin didn't bother.

'But it was a good resting time for your body because you have been working so hard lately.' Mini Jin pointed out and the others nod.

"Aww. ..were ya guys worried for us?" Taehyung cooed and pinched his mini self's cheeks.

'Yeah! You guys gawve us less time too!!' Mini Tae said with a grin.

"Don't worry! We will be free in some weeks!" Jimin chirped and mini Jimin smiled and his eyes disappeared.

'AHHHHKookie wasnt!!!' Mini
Jungkook started to struggle in Jungkook's arm. Because he saw the BBQ and the fire was were looking so attractive to him that he just wants to go there and touch it.

"No! That's dangerous!" Jungkook tried to keep him in place but no that little devil won't stop a bit. Instead of stopping he increased his speed and hit Jungkook's chin accidentally.

"Aisshhh!!!" Jungkook yelled out and pulled mini Jungkook cheeks and the fight began.

"Shouldn't we stop them....." Jimin asked while pointing at the two Jungkook's.

"No! Let me enjoy my drama. I missed so much!" Jin said and started to eat this food.

Jimin turned to the other guys for their opinion but none of them were interested ....they all sat down to see the drama going on.

'Jimin!! Move!!' Mini Tae waved his hand because Jimin was in front of him and he sighed.

*****************************
They came back home ....tired a.f.

"I'm going to sleep no one gonna disturb me or I'm gonna cut you off and feed you to Min Holly," Suga warned and left with Mini Suga.

"Guess, we have to go to bed too.." J-Hope yawned and bid his wishes before leaving.

"He's dead ..." Jungkook pointed at mini Jungkook who's drooling on his back.

"Awww~~ such a cutie~~" Jimin cooed as he pinched mini Jungkook's nose.

"Look at yours one! He's all curled up into a ball!" Taehyung pointed out at Jimin's hand.

"Don't look at him! He's just like this and it's okay to be like that!" Jimin spat back and caressed his mini self.

"Anyway!  Guys, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to sleep....this devil works me up so much...." Jungkook said and left.

"Let's go, Namjoon. " Namjoon said and held hands with mini Namjoon who was yawning too

"Good night, guys!" Taehyung left.

"Good night." Jimin left.

"Should we sleep?" Jin asked mini Jin who shrugged his shoulders.

They weren't sleepy because most of the time they were sleeping....so no sleep in their eyes........

                   ________________

Boring chapter indeed...I didn't have much idea for it but it still came out goodIdk! Hope you guys will like it!!