Battle

"Where is Lady Umbra?!", Gandalf asks loudly after Bilbo scrambled to his side. "Lady Umbra went home to her family.", Thorin answers. "To where? Mirkwood?" "Lothlorien, she said.", he grunts. Gandalf sighs. "We need her when the orcs come. Lady Umbra is very powerful. Probably the most powerful being in Middleearth." Bilbo glances up at him. "She never missed one battle until now. I don't believe she will miss this one."

Soon enough the battle between elves and dwarves begins. But then... "Wereworms! The orcs are making tunnels with the help of wereworms!" A woman on a black furred warg rides into the battlefield. And a moment later said creatures burst through the ground and shortly after legions of orcs pour out like poisoned black water. "DEATH!", the darkling cheers with an insane grin on her face and her warg howls in ecstasy. Both then storm up to the orcs, bypassing the dwarves line of defense and Umbra swings her hand. Pulses of power pulverize hundreds of those foul creatures at a time. Her magic draws circles of power around her and everyone, no matter their race, has to take a step back from the intimidating aura. Her warg snarls and bites into the flesh of an on storming orc, tearing his head from his body while she cheers. "Let's massacre, my darling. Its been so long since we had a real battle with enough of them for both of us.", she cackles and then they storm onward. Umbra unsheets her sword. Swinging it while still pulsing her magic entire groups of orcs fall victim to her and her warg.
Soon enough the dwarves and elves join in on the assault.
Its a beautiful bloodbath and Umbra and her companion are sticky with black blood from those orcs. "Retreat! Retreat to the mountain!", Dain Ironfoot calls and she quickly joins them. "Mind if I join you?", she asks the dwarf who chuckles. "Anybody thats as good with a sword as you are is welcome, lass.", he tells her and she laughs, while positioning herself and Thanathan protectively in front of the dwarves. Azogs voice can be heard until down into the dale.
"Bring forth the warbeasts. Slaughter the dwarves! Bring me the woman!" "Why does Azog have interest in you lass?", Dain calls to the darkling queen. "Because I am powerful and he wants to fuck me.", she answers, mildly amused. "You've got to be joking." "I'm not.", she admits,  suddenly she hears the horn from the inside of Erebor. "Thorin.", she gasps. A bell tears down the makeshift wall and Thorin and the other dwarves storm out. Dain and his men rally to them and they make their way straight into the enemy lines. Umbra laughs. "Finally you join the fun.", she calls over, fighting her way through the orcs, killing them left, right, in front and behind her. "Tear him apart, Thanathan.", she smirks as her warg jumps forward and bites into an orcs throat. And being a very well trained warg he does, knocking down multiple other orcs by flinging the headless cadaver at them, as well as the head.
She watches as Thorin jumps onto a goat and immediately concludes what he is trying to do. "Follow Thorin, Baby. He is going to try to kill Azog. But I doubt he will come if I'm not there.", she grits her teeth and the warg starts to climb up. "Azog, try to come and get me.", she sings amusedly. And the orc hears her. With an amused smirk the pale orc watches as the woman on her warg are making their way up the mountain. He knows its a trap. He knows she is purposefully luring him in with her prancing around like an animal in heat only waiting for him to try and take her to slit his throat. But little does she know he has his own traps as well. "You will be mine soon enough." And Umbra hears him. A chuckle leaves her lips. "We will see." His tongue wets his dried out and split lips, bleeding slightly from where it brushed over his sharp teeth. He smirks. He would fuck her right on the top of that mountain. He could barely wait. In fact his whole body shivers with excitement to have power over such a powerful strong and fierce woman.
He could almost hear her whimper, groan and moan with that smooth silk-like voice of hers. Azog didn't give a damned fuck about the consequences. He'd do her a favor and walk right into her little trap.
And she'd walk straight into his.