Luke Alvez... (Make Up Sex)

"Oh it is now, well maybe I should get pissed off more often" he says smiling in between kisses.

"Maybe I should have more guys hitting on me then" you chuckle against his lips.

"Don't even think about it" he growls smashing his lips onto yours again.

He slams you against the wall and grinds into you hard. You can feel how hard he is. He starts to kiss you on the neck and you throw your head back, thankfully remembering the wall behind you. He pulls away long enough to get rid of your clothes. He starts to make his way down your stomach with kisses, turning you on even more. Soon he's kissing both your thighs, before throwing a smirk at you and diving between your legs.

"LUKE" you scream loud your sure the nieghbours heard you.

He starts to abuse your clit by sucking on it hard. He soon puts a finger in you making you scream even louder. He adds another and another, so that now your taking three fingers and can feel the familiar knot in your stomach. Which soon explodes. Luke cleans you off and then jumps up laughing when he feels you fall into his arms.

"Oh, we're not done yet sweetheart" he says to you.

He strips quickly, pushing you back up against the wall and entering you in one quick motion. In your sensitive state you scream even louder if that's possible. He groans out.

"God your so tight" he hisses.

He starts pumping in and out fast, and that's how it carries on. Your already close to your second orgasm.

"Luke I'm close" you hiss out.

"Let go babe" he says while messaging your clit again.

You soon release and feel him release inside you. He carries you to bed and lays you down only then pulling out. He lays next to you

"I'm really sorry" he says pecking you on the cheek.

"I am to" you say.

Next thing you knew there was a knock on the door. He pulls pants on, while you throw underwear and one of his shirts on. Hes in front of you when he opens the door.

"Hello, some of the nieghbours said they heard fighting going on hear" one of the officers says.

"Oh god" you whisper under your breath, blushing badly.

"Yeah, we where playing around and might have gotton a bit to loud. We're sorry officers" Luke says trying not to laugh.

"While keep it down next time" the second officer says after they both take a look at what your two are wearing and you can tell they want to laugh.

"Will do" Luke smirks, you both quickly say goodbye and Luke closes the door.

"Ow" Luke says as soon as the door clothes because you hit him on the back of the head.

"That was embarrassing" you moan out storming back to the room.

"Bet I can turn that moan into pleasure" he says earning a squeak from you.

***

Though I'll update quickly since I haven't been doing that lately.

Luv from
Liv
😉