Where he comes from...

So I decided to do a one-shot about why you always have your nephew with you. Just a short story until I know get my other chapters up.

Matt and I decided to take his kids and my nephew to the fun fair as a fun day out. I knew Matt was wondering why my nephew was always with me and never with his parents but he never asked.

The kids where playing in the petting zoo with all the animals and, Matt and I where standing off to the side watching them laughing at how happy they where.

"So I have a question and you don't have to answer if you don't want" he says.

"Ok ask away" I tell him giving him a small smile.

"Why is your nephew always with you" he says not looking away.

"Umm... well his father left my sister after she told him she was pregnant" I say and he pats me on the back, "my sister was a marine and didn't make it back from her last tour. My parents are to old and I don't really mind taking care of him because he has always been like a son to me" you say with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry I asked" he said pulling you into a tight hug.

"It's fine, I was going to have to tell you sometime and I don't mind" you tell him smiling.

You end up just standing there hugging until your nephew runs up to you tugging you on your shorts.

"I'm hungry" he said.

"Ok let me round up my kids and we can go get food" Matt said smiling.

After he got them you guys all went to go get food. You went for ice-cream and then milkshake (Yes you guys got both).

***

Well there's the one-shot, sort of happy but sort of sad to. Just a little back story into Matt's part of the preference.

Also I think I have a little problem. I was looking at my mp3 player and all the music on it. I have
Over 100 kpop songs all different groups and singers 😀, and like on 30 songs by American artists. I may be addicted to kpop 😱. Anyone else 😘.

Love from
Liv
😇