What you steal of his...

Spencer Ried

His books. You are always stealing his books to read. Especially the ones he's still reading because you know it could only end up one way. Both of you cuddled up on the bed or the chair. You between his legs leaning back on him and him reading to you.

Derek Morgan

His handcuffs. Let's just say you and Derek made the perfect pair because of how kinky you two could be. The team have learnt not to go anywhere near your shared house on a day off because there most likely going to walk in on something they don't want to.

Dave Rossi

His recipes. It fine he knows them off by heart. He thought it was funny how you always tried to cook for him. You did it just to try and impress him by cooking authentic Italian meals. It never quite worked out like you wanted it to but he appreciated the attempt.

Aaron Hotchner

His blazer. You loved fashion and you loved him. One of your favourite things to do was steal his blazer and wear them with different outfits. You always managed to wear them and still look hot. He loved it because they where just a bit to big on you and it showed people you belonged to him.

Luke Alvez

His dog. The first time he panicked but now he knows that you always have him. It's mainly just for a few minutes while you go on a walk and he doesn't mind because his boy is there to rescue you if need be.

Matt Simmons

His shirts. You love to walk around the house in his shirts after having fun in the bedroom. Obviously when the kids aren't home. He loves to watch you walking around with just his shirts on and nothing else.

***

Luv from
Liv
😇