First Kiss...

Spencer Ried

You guys shared a kiss 3 months after you date. You where around the office with Derek and Spencer had been getting jealous. You didn't know but Derek knew, he had listened to you say in how you didn't think Spencer was that interested in you because you hadn't kissed yet, so he was doing it on purpose.

You suddenly heard the chair Spencer was sitting on slam and you looked up to see him storming over to you. He pulled you into a hot and heavy kiss.

"Mine" he growled out looking at Derek and stormed off again leaving you shocked while Derek was smirking with his arms crossed.

Derek Morgan

During your date you could tell that he had been getting paused off with all the attention you had been getting from guys that where in the club. You both decided to take a brake from dancing. You went to sit at a table while he went to go get some drinks. You watched as he he was waiting and saw a guy say something that made him angry.

You jumped up and moved to his side putting a hand on his arm. He tensed, calming down when he saw was you. You made a snap choice and pulled Derek into a passionate and tough kiss.

"What's taking so long babe" you said as innocent and adorable as you could.

Derek grabbed both your drinks throwing a smirk at the guy then following you back to the table.

Dave Rossi

Ever the gentlemen he waited for a few dates to go by. After 4 dates you found him walking you to your door again after a romantic dinner at his house since you justed loved his cooking.

You where about to say goodnight and go inside dissapointed again like usual when suddenly he pulled you in for a soft kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that since the first date" he told you with his forehead on yours.

"So why didn't you" you say wrapping your hands around his neck.

"I'm a gentlemen, remember" he says with a smirk.

Aaron Hotchner

He had to work. So you had Jack for a few days. You both decided to run down the path that you both had run with Aaron before. Next thing you know you and Jack are grabbed and dragged to a van. When you ended up in a room you tried to calm him down.

2 days later

"FBI" you heard J.J yell.

Next minute Aaron and the team came bursting through the door. After getting out of there and to the ambulances Aaron walked up to you and pulled you into a tight and passionate make out session.

Luke Alvez

After you pecked on the lips for being so sweet on your date. He turned around and pulled you into a soft kiss. He ended up pulling you to a chair right there and pulled you into a full on out make out session. You didn't mind though he was a great kisser.

Matt Simmons

You where out with your nephew and his kids. All of a sudden you noticed Jacob wasn't there.

"Wheres Jacob" you say in a panic.

"Jacob" Matt yells. You each grab one of his kids and run off looking for him.

After 10minutes we managed to find him by the bathrooms. You decide to go sit and have lunch while resting for a while. You watching the kids terrified to loose one of them again when you feel Matt hands on your chin pulling you in for a kiss.

"Don't worry, everything will be just fine" he said.

You both ended up smiling when you heard a chorus of ewe from the munchkins.

***

Here's a chapter.

Ok so I wrote a story about Han from fast and the furious. I decided to write another one but its just going to be requests so that I can focus in this one so request please.

Love from
Liv