Your first thought of them...

Spencer Reid...

Wow he's tall and handsome. By the way he's dressed he shows he's smart. After he mentioned his name I knew exactly who he was and I was right he was smart.

Derek Morgan...

Seriously why are some guys such creeps. Who's this hottie. An FBI agent and a well known one. Well I just have to mess with him.

Dave Rossi...

Oh my God he's just as handsome as his picture in the book. I can't believe I'm close to him.

He's here at the BAU. Ok don't fan girl, don't fan girl. He's just a human being who happens to be famous. How am I supposed to work close to him.

Aaron Hotchner...

Ow this hurts. Wow who's this. Oh yeah baby you can help me anytime you want. Did I say that out loud, ok I don't think I didn't. He didn't say anything.

(Wow really perverted on this one reader 😈)

Luke Alvez...

Seriously Penelope why do I have to come inside, this better not be one of your tricks to get me to date someone. Who is this. Wow if this is a trick I so don't care. Why does he have to be so sexy.

Matt Simmons...

Why does he have to be talking to his friends he's always the last one out. Who is talking I just want to go. Damn maybe I can talk to him for awhile. Great his phone. Guess I have to go.

***

Yeah yeah yeah.

Love from
Liv
💝