Who they jealous of...

Spencer Ried

Derek, what do expect, he's hot. He would always get upset when you and Derek talked no matter how many times the two of you tried to reassure him nothing was going on between the two of you.

Derek Morgan

Dave Rossi, weird I know but true. You seemed so into whatever Rossi was saying at any given time that he thought you liked the Italian man better. You shut down those fears in a good way 😉.

Dave Rossi

Aaron Hotchner, he was the unit chief so he was higher up than Rossi and you did always say you liked a man with power. He always felt better after a night of you two cuddling together.

Aaron Hotchner

Spencer, he was younger and smarter. He thought that's what you wanted. He was acting wierd and you finally managed to find out why. You reassured him that he was what you wanted and only him.

Luke Alvez

Matt, its funny. Even though Matt was married the two of you got on so well that sometimes he was terrified that you two where going to run away together. You would always just laugh it off and tell him he was the only guy for you.

Matt Simmons

Luke, let's face it the smooth talking agent is hot as hell. He would never like to take you anywhere near Luke and would keep you away from him as much as he could. He wanted to make sure you would never leave him. You would never see him again.

***

Love from
Liv