He takes his shirt off as he crawls on top of me to take mine off to throwing it somewhere to the side, I smirk at him while he looks at me confused as I grab him and flip us over to where Im now on top, I look up to see a cute blushing Nightmare Steve and the sight makes me smile.

I kiss down his chest and his stomach as I continue to kiss down till his pants line gets in the way of the thing that Im aiming for, I pull down his pants seeing that he was wearing no boxers causing me to blush, "You we're prepared wasn't you~?" I say making him blush a little. "Maybe~" he said as I take his member into my grasp and slowly start to pump him making him moan softly so I take it as hes liking it so I pump harder then I take his whole member into my mouth, immediately starting to deep throat him.

He starts to moan more as his hands make their way down to my messy black hair, gripping it and tugging on it slightly making me moan slightly, after I moaned against his cock he moaned louder and he continued pulling on my hair to make me moan.

Soon after that he releases his load down in my throat as I pull off him and swallow every bit of it, he pulls me back up on top of him as he flips us over again where hes on top. He quickly pulls my pants down and starts to palm me through my boxers making me moan out. He smirks as he stops and pulls my boxers off my body and throws them to the side as he licks 3 fingers and pushes one into me without warning. I groan out in pain as he curls his finger inside of me and pulls that one out and adds another one and thrusts 2 into me making me arch my back, he starts to make scissor like motions with his fingers causing me to moan from the pleasure.

After hes done preparing me he lines himself up with my enterance and looks at me for permission, I nod and he slowly thrusts into me and soon enough he is all the way inside of me as I scream out in pain. He stays still for a while waiting for me to get used to his size, not wanting to hurt me, "Move" I say as I know Im ready and that its hard for him to stay still like that for a long period of time without pounding me sensessly, he nods and starts to slowly move in and out of me, I feel like Im being torn apart, but after a hot minute I start to moan so he takes that as a sign of Im used to his size so he starts to thrust into me faster than before.

Before long hes gripping onto my hips to steady his thrusts and is pounding into me at a very fast speed, Im moaning loudly from all the pleasure that's being giving yo ne right now but so loud Shadow could probably hear me from his island.

Soon his thrust start to get more sloppy than before as the sounds of wet noises, skin hitting together, and moans fill the room. Sweat forms on his forehead and drips down on my chest as my walls tighten around his cock making him groan in pleasure, and after so long he hits my prostate making me scream his name, "N-Nightmare! Right t-there~ Fuck y-yea!~" I scream out, he smirks at ne and says, "Alright baby boy~ As you wish~" as he continues to pound into that spot constantly without stopping until I feel myself coming close and I cm on both of our chests and seeing that sends him over the edge as he comes deep inside me.

He pulls out and lays beside me as I turn to face him and cuddle in his chest, he pulls the blanket up over us and kisses my forehead, "I love you Dark~" he says and Im almost asleep but I managed to say, "I love you to Nightmare~" as I let the darkness take over.

*Bonus*

*3rd Person*
(probably the only one Im gonna do for a while)

Shadow comes back to the castle the next day and he walks into the throne room to see Nightmare not sitting on his throne, so he decides to go looking for him around the castle.

After a while Shadow couldn't find him anywhere so the last place he hasn't checked was his bedroom, so he goes to Nightmares bedroom and opens the door to only be greeted by a sight he didn't want to see.

He saw Nightmare and Dark laying on the bed cuddling with no clothes on and white gooey substance dripping off the both of them down onto the bed.

Shadow slowly backs away and closes the door wishing he had never of seen that and walks away and back to his castle on his island losing the rest of his innocence forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally figure out how to get the autocorrect working on my android phone that Im on now and it took me less time so Im happy about that and also...

Huge thanks to TheCookster2 for giving me the idea on how to start this story off

And I hope that all liked this story so now I gotta go and get on my other phone with my other account on it so I can upload 3 things on there

So ill see you guys in the next Smut Shot
Byeeee~~~~~

Requests left: 0

Word count: 1740