"Nah. I just got the call. Shit crazy."

"You damn right. What the fuck." I ran my hands down my face.

"Looks like you really running shit now." He patted my shoulder before walking out.

Kim

I snapped pictures of myself as I laid on the couch with Kairi.

I was waiting for Dave to get home with my pizza

I was waiting for Dave to get home with my pizza. I didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight and pizza sounded good to me right about now.

The front door opened and I hear footsteps. Dave appeared in the living room holding two pizza boxes.

"Hey baby." I smiled. "I missed you."

"I missed you too mamas." He leaned down and kissed me then kissed Kairi

"Busy day?" I asked as I carefully placed Kai into the bassinet.

"Yea." He sighed. "Nothing I couldn't handle though."

I nodded and opened the pizza box after washing my hands. I grabbed three slices and put them on a plate.

"You want me to fix you some?"

"Nah. I'ma go take a shower. I'll get it after I get out." He left out of the kitchen

"Ok." I took a bite and closed the box.

I walked into the living room to find him holding the baby.

"Now why would you wake her up? She just went to sleep." I laughed

"I missed my baby." He kissed her face

"You get on my nerves doing that." I sat beside him.

"Fight me." He laughed

I shook my head and ate my pizza

"Aint that right mamas?" He talked to Kai. "Ya moms about to get her head knocked off she keep fucking with daddy."

Kai smiled at him and I shook my head again

"Don't talk like that around her."

"She dont even know what I'm saying."

"See what I mean?" He went back to talking to Kai. "We gon have to kick her out or something little butt. She mad annoying."

Kai smiled again and Dave continued to talk to her.

"This is what you not about to do. Tryna turn my child against me. Give me my baby." I laughed

"Girl bye." He pushed my hands away. "She's been a daddy's girl since day 1."

I playfully rolled my eyes and watched him talk to her. After a while she began to get fussy and I knew she was hungry.

"Time to pop that titty out." Dave looked over at me. "Come on, hurry it up, my baby hungry."

"Both of ya'll about to get thrown out." I placed my plate on the table.

"Yea yea, hush up and feed my child." Dave handed her to me. "I'ma go shower now." He kissed my forehead and walked upstairs.