So now I am sitting on a comfy couch in my father's office. 

Ace is just flying around by me. 

My father noticed him, of course. He was confused, but he chose to contact the others first before asking me about it. 

"So, what happened and why do you have a dragon with you?" My father asked in a questioning voice.

"It's...a long story," I told him. I wanted to dodge the question, but my father wouldn't let me.

"I have time to listen," my father told me sternly. It seems that I am now forced to explain everything to him. 

I spent a while explaining to him what happened. 

I told him how I found an injured dragon and how I treated the wound by its tail. I explained the rest, carefully leaving out any details that shouldn't be known.

I left out the fact that dragons can talk, can transform into humans, and that Ace kissed me. I have a feeling my father would explode if I told him exactly everything that happened.

Ace seemed to realize that I was purposely leaving out information and kept quiet. 

Thanks, Ace! 

I winked at Ace jokingly, but he just rolled his eyes.

"So you met this dragon randomly? Dragons live far away from people. It must have traveled a long way to come here..." my father muttered.

"I don't know all of the exact details, but I'm happy I found it in time!"

"Yes, it would have probably died if you hadn't found it. By the way, when did you learn how to treat wounds?" Dad asked curiously.

I forgot! Toddlers don't normally know how to treat injuries!! Darn it...I guess I better come up with a lie.

"I...err...found a picture book about a doctor who...saves a woman after she is pricked by some...large needle? It described how the doctor saved her, so I just did the same thing. I dropped the book into the...fireplace by accident, though. So I can't give it to you...?"

My lie was incredibly obvious, but my father didn't seem to notice. In fact, he was even happier.

"So you remembered exactly how the doctor in the book did it? You even came up with the idea to use the cloth from your dress by cutting it with a rock!? Did I raise a genius?" 

My father seemed very smug and proud for some reason. 

"Yeah...?"

"Then after healing the dragon, you made a contract with it? This is surprising. Normally, dragons don't ever interact with people, so contracts with dragons are nonexistent. How did you know how to make a contract with a dragon?" Dad said with surprise clear in his voice. 

Oh no...I forgot that people don't know a lot about dragons! Ace told me how to make a contract, so I didn't really have to do anything. Why do I have to go through all of this...

"Umm...I just named it and did stuff...and it just happened? I don't really know what happened?"

"I guess that's true. You shouldn't know how it's done. Afterall, its something me and my good friend don't know either! Hahaha! Just tell me what you did later, okay?"

I felt my sweat fall off of my face. My father's best friend was the KING of Silverbell!!! I AM CARRYING SOME PRETTY SERIOUS INFORMATION IN MY HEAD!

"...hahaha..." I laughed nervously. I'm going to have to keep this secret for my whole life!

"Anyway, how are you, Ace?" My father turned his attention to Ace, who was flying around and messing with some papers.

Ace froze for a little bit and just did a somersault in the air. 

Thank goodness that he didn't say anything in English!

"Hahaha! He's a smart fellow! He can be your guard then! Ace, protect Cordelia for me, okay?" 

Ace nodded his head and my father laughed again.

"Anyway, Cordelia, your birthday is coming in a few months. You'll be four years old. Do you know what that means?" My father asked seriously.

"No?" What does it mean when I turn four? 

I know I get the 'power of the mind' (courtesy of Gadia) but what else happens?

"At four years old, you will have your debut into society. You will be tested for magic on the same day and will meet the king and queen. So before that happens, we will need to prepare you."

I will debut into society...nooo! I want to be a couch potato! Debuting sounds like a pain!

It seems my father realized what I was thinking because he stifled a chuckle.

"Don't worry. It won't be too difficult. You just need to start learning simple arithmetic and language arts...and a little about this world's history and politics. You will also be taught good mannerisms," my dad said with a smile.

"NOO!! I don't want to learn stuff!! I don't want to debut either!!" 

In reality, learning everything should be extremely simple if I apply my past life's knowledge. In fact, I probably don't even need to go to school. 

But that's not the problem. 

When I debut, I need to meet the king and queen.

I also get to meet their son, the first prince of this kingdom.

He is the first capture target of the otome game, "Love, Love in the Super Cool Magical Academy of Hot Guys," who is also known as Florence van Gloria. 

In the future, he publically executes me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Things just went from 0 to 100 here. Anyway, I hope you guys are excited about what happens next!

This chapter was mainly filler, so I will update two chapters today!

...ALSO...WE HIT 1,000 VIEWS!!! WOOHOO!!! YAY!!! CELEBRATION TIME!!!

Thanks for all the support you guys always give me too! I'm always grateful to voters and happy when people comment! So, I would like to take time and thank everyone!

But, this literally knocked me off of my seat when I saw this! It actually surprised me that my view count IS IN THE THOUSAND RANGE!!!!!

Thank you to all the people who took the time to read my trashy story.

Okie byeee!

Word Count: 1532