"Everything's good. Business is great, money is coming in. What more could I ask for?" She laughed

"Good." I grabbed a shrimp off of a plate that the waiter was carrying.

"Ok. Time for you to go." She stood up. "Give this to Kim." She put some food into a container and handed it to me. "Now get out." She pushed me towards the door.

"Ok. Ok. I'm out." I laughed. "Thanks for the food. I'm sure she'll love it."

As I approached my car, there was yet another piece of paper on it.

"Tick, tock" I read.

I balled up the paper and threw it before getting in my car. I shot Jay a text to let him know what was going on. Thankfully, I had him moving around to all new spots. Rocko was fucking with me. But I'm about to end all that.

Kim

"I really can't believe you about to be a whole mom out here." Queen smiled.

"I know." I sighed

Queen was helping me hang up baby clothes. I had just washed everything and I had more clothes than I realized.

"Baby girl is going to be set for months. All these clothes."

"It's Dave's fault. Every time we go out, he's buying stuff for her. He gets new shoes, she gets the same shoes. Like, she isn't even here yet. Chill out." I laughed

"He's just excited."

"Baby!" Dave yelled from downstairs

"What?"

"Did you get my watermelon from the store?" He asked

"It's in the refrigerator."

"I don't see it."

I looked over at Queen then got off the bed. "Watch me go down here and it be right in front of his face."

I made my way downstairs and Dave was standing in the kitchen on his phone.

"Did you even look for it?" I sat on one of the stools at the counter

He nodded. "I didn't see it."

"Open the fridge. And look in the drawer."

He turned around and did as I said. He then pulled out the bag of watermelon that I had cut.

 He then pulled out the bag of watermelon that I had cut

"See nah. That wasn't there before." He laughed

"Right." I nodded. "Give me a piece." I held my hand out. "Want some?" I turned to Queen. She had just came downstairs. She shook her head and I shrugged, taking a bite.

"I didn't know we had this." Dave reached in the fridge. "I'm tryna use this right quick."

"And that's my cue to leave

"And that's my cue to leave." Queen turned around and went upstairs.

"That's why I'm pregnant now." I laughed. "After she comes, I'm getting on birth control, you wearing condoms and you gon pull out."

"No I'm not." He scrunched his face up. "You having all my babies."

"Who? Not me." I shook my head.

He smiled and nodded while walking over to me. "I'd get you pregnant everyday if I could." He kissed all over my face.

Loud knocking on the front door interrupted our little moment.

"I'll get it." He kissed me again before walking off.

I hopped down off the stool and slowly walked behind him.

He opened the door and 3 officers stood there.

"David Brewster Jr.?" One officer asked.

"Yea?"

"Hands behind your back please."