-"Well if you want to even a bit you choose my start point, and I will give you 20 minutes head start, does it sounds fair for you now?"

-"30?"

-"Fine"

She was the rock climber champion in her category, 14 - 18 years old, she managed to hold the title for 3 years consecutive, I search her climbing skills a few days ago, and her best time at the Unclimbable Mountain is 1:20 minutes, which still the record in her category. I know I can get to the top in 35-40 minutes, so even if I give her 40 minutes head start I still can beat her at the top, of course, I am not going to say that to her.

She carries on adding her equipment in the harness when someone passes through delivering lifts, she got one and so did I, it said "Martial arts, self-defence, Ninja skills - Dareth Dojo Address and telephone" - I notice she reads with interest and carefully folder it and place in her pocket.

-"are you thinking about taking martial arts lessons?" - I asked out of interest

-"Maybe!"

-"Why?"

-"It would be fun, and I was attacked and hurt some time ago, would be good to have some self-defence skills."

-"Sorry to hear that Kim! - I can teach you if you want."

-"Cole, come on, the lift said: Martial arts, self-defence, Ninja skills; not tap dance or triple tiger sashay."

-"I am also a Master of a few different Martial Arts" - I realized she doesn't have a clue I am a ninja.

-"Ok..." - she pulls her funny face to me again - "I will think about"

-"Let's agree on something, today's trophy, if I beat you, you let me training you."

-"Training me? - What makes you think you can?"

-"I know I can"

-"And what if I win? What is my trophy?"

-"You choose?"

-"Hum.... - I know, I will take you to the hairdresser."

-"OI! - What is wrong with my hair?" -She laughs at me.

-"Nothing! - It is just something I remember, you going mental every time your mom called you to go the hairdresser"

I laughed together, I didn't remember that, but as she mentions all memories suddenly came back, I always hated having to go to hairdressers. It always ends up in tears, either mines or my mom's.

-"She would be absolutely mad at me if she could see me now."

-"I don't think so! - She adores you mane, she was just trying to make it looks a bit cleaner." - She burst into a laugh again. -"but to be fair, it doesn't look that bad now"

-"Thanks, I just did my monthly hair wash this morning" - I said sarcastically.

-"Once a month? - That is quite a progress compared to what you use to be..." -And she still laughing... and I didn't know how to reply to her, was I really that bad??

-"Come on Loser! Let start." - She said that looking around the mountain, probably trying to find the worse possible spot for me to start.

[kimberly]

I wake up very early this morning, I slept so well like I haven't done since... well since the confrontation I had with Grey, after that everything went downhill, Pete death, my parents, my own demons.. it was hard to fall asleep, and even harder to stay asleep, and eventually when I managed to sleep I had horrible nightmares.