Chapter 1

No ones POV:

Its a normal day in a normal world in a normal AU in a not so normal multiverse.

Why is it a normal day? Well the routine in the classic skelebros and their roomates house is pretty normal with the kitchen almost being caught on fire from Papyrus attempting to cook spaghetti... Again.

(Y/n) rushes to the stove and dumps cold water on it before the fire can grow and wipes the sweat off her face and the stray pieces of hair that decided that they wanted to get in the way of her vision. "Papyrus, you need to be a bit more careful, would you like to be taught the proper way of making spaghetti?"

"WAIT THERE IS ANOTHER WAY OF MAKING SPAGHETTI?! HUMAN THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL! DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD TRY YOUR WAY OF MAKING SPAGHETTI FOR TONIGHT?!"

"yes you can learn tonight." After that short conversation Papyrus went upstairs to go get his lazy brother, but I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret, your lazy too. And for a very good reason too but that will come later on...

Ok I will stop breaking the fourth wall now, don't have to many of those around do I?

(Y/n) shakes her head at the energetic cinnamon roll then resumes cleaning the kitchen from the mishap until it was cleaner than before. When threw away the last paper towel she turned to the kitchen then freezes. Why did I make the kitchen cleaner than it was before? She was honestly confused, she felt that the kitchen needed to be spotless but at the same time she knew that it didn't need to be spotless, but the side that said that the kitchen needed to be spotless won, so I guess that's what she did. (First hint to your past, the several more that I will put in the story I won't tell you about, consider this as help)

"Hey kiddo" she jumps at the sudden voice behind her and whips around to see Sans standing there with an amused face.

"Sans! That wasn't funny!" Sans then returned his response with a chuckle, he leans to the side slightly to look at the kitchen and his eyes widen slightly.

"Wow... I've never seen the kitchen so clean before," Sans then turns to (Y/n), "And here I thought you were also lazy." (Y/n) then turns to the kitchen with a uncertain look on her face which was also laced with confusion.

"I don't know what came over me... I just felt like I needed to make sure it was spotless... And this is not the first time this has happened, it happens everywhere in the house where I have the urge to fix the smallest things, and I know that I am not a perfectionist but when its something that everyone can see I make it look perfect."

"Do you think it's something to do with your past?"

She then turns to look at him with a exasperated look on her face, "Sans you know I can't remember my past so how am I suppose to know? Though I do suppose that it is connected with my past in some way." She has a thoughtful look on her face as she stares off into the distance. Her face than quickly turns into one of distress and pain as she gasps while she grasps her head.

"(Y/N)! Are you ok?!" He comes up to her and grabs her shoulders.

"Y-yea, I tried to access my past again but all I received was a major headache" he then sighs and and shakes his head.

"Don't cause yourself pain from trying to remember your past, if its painful then you probably don't want to try and remember." She hesitantly nods her head then removes her hands from her head and stands up straight up, she was only 4 ft and 5 in, much smaller than Sans if do say so myself (you know I am done, I am so done, this fourth wall is never going to be fixed and whenever I try to it gets broken again because of me, so no more fourth wall, I just have make sure I don't talk to you guys to often). "There's my short bean!" He gives a smirk down to her causing her flush a bright red in embarressment.