I continued. "This last month has been one of the worst. I'm constantly thinking about you and us, and it has reflected in my work, my friendships, and most importantly, myself and my health. I've neglected to care for myself because I'm always wondering if you were okay and thinking about what I did wrong. When, in reality, I've done everything right and when I was wrong I always apologized and fixed it. You? Nope. You're not man enough, at thirty fucking three years old, to realize and change what you do wrong." At this point, him and I both held hard facial expression. "I was fine before you and I'll be so much better after you."

I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my arm which caused me to slap him. Now, in a normal setting I would have apologized, but my reflexes are kind of fast and his grip was too tight for my liking.

"Bro what do you want from me? I'm trying. You know my situation with Millie. You know how spiteful she is." Dave said.

"Boo freaking hoo! You always guilt trip me and I bow down every time. Not this time. Dave, you know I've been an understanding girlfriend from jump and I've always had your back. Why weren't you able to do that for me? This isn't even the first, nor the second time that you've neglected to stand up for me. This relationship was one sided and I should have realized it once I saw how you said nothing when your dad would disrespect me."

He looked down because he's realizing how wrong he is. It's about time, but it's too late for me. "How does a man sit there and allow multiple people to disrespect their woman? How? Your dad bad mouths me and you're quiet, knowing he's wrong about me. You should have stood up for me and fact checked him. Your baby mother disrespects AND jumps me, but I can't fight her, and I'm not an idiot so I know she does it when I'm not around, but let me guess. You're still mute then too aren't you? Mhm."

I pause to laugh because I'm just amused and ashamed at myself for letting this go on for so long. I'm a real life idiot. "Then! Ha. The cake topper! Tonight you let some random bitch, that I've NEVER seen or heard your black ass even mention, sit in BOTH of our faces and disrespect me IN A CLUB FULL OF STRANGERS. HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL?" I slammed my already broken phone down with hot tears falling down my face. I'll just get a replacement. I'm up for an update anyways. "You probably slept with her too." I threw in.

"Fuck no." Dave stated quickly. "Never. I told you I wouldn't do that again and meant that shit." He was being honest. "How can I fix it?" He finally asked.

"At this point in time, I don't know if you'll ever be able to and honestly David, ion think this is going to work. Being by myself is the best for me and it always has been. A relationship was never in my plan, but I tweaked it to give it a try and we see how that went." I chuckled to lighten my spirits. I wiped my face and got myself together. "So in conclusion," I clapped my hands preparing to leave and move on with my life. "Uh this has been real and the worst experience." I laughed.

I started towards the front door and he didn't follow behind me. "Tell brokey I'll see her in court Friday morning, bright and early. Or she could not come and go to jail. I win either way." I laughed and reached for the door knob. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

I got to the end of the driveway and remembered two things. I have no way of getting back and I need to tell him about my appointment on Monday. I went back to the door and knocked.

"I need to inform you about those pregnancy tests that I took." I said once he opened the door.

His eyes bulged out of his head and I could tell he was excited. "You pregnant?" He looked down at my stomach about to place his hands on it, but I moved.

"No. Well I don't know yet. I have an appointment Monday morning with my obgyn. I-" he interrupted me before I could finish.

"Can I go? I'd like to be there with you. You know, just in case."