Chapter 39

LeeKnow and Han stopped to buy an ice-cream and got back on their track. They almost reached the road when right in front of their eyes a bus passed them by merely an inch distance from LeeKnow and crashed the car right ahead of it, flipping it over to a distance.
Han was so shocked that he froze as his ice-cream fell on the ground. He stood there eyes wide open, shacking, holding his breath. People stated crowding the area and he was pushed aside suddenly, startled he was pulled out of his frozen state. He couldn't believe what he just saw. He heard a women scream in a distance and people running around. He could even see a glimpse of blood from the area where the car crashed. It was possibly from the driver. Was he dead? 

"Somebody call an Ambulance!" someone screamed. He felt his heart rush. This was the first time he had witnessed an accident before his eyes. It wasn't as hard as to see his friend almost die but you just can't get used to these stuff.

Getting a hold of himself he remembered something. He looked over to where Leeknow stood except for he wasn't standing anymore. LeeKnow was on the ground, trembling, covering himself with both his arms. Rushing to his side he asked , "Are you alright?"

There was no response, instead he heard LeeKnow muttering something under his breath. " Please...stopp..Don't don,t... don'tt..". It wasn't audible enough but it seemed like he was pleading and crying(?). Knowing something was wrong he kept asking if he's alright, "LeeKnow-hyung are you alright? What happened? Please answer me!" He begged.

Stepping closer he tried to pull the hands covering his face away from him but he was pushed away. "LeeKnow-hyung?" he was confused but tried again to touch LeeKnow.

His hands were slapped away leaving Han dumbfounded. "Don't touch me!" A tone so unfamiliar shouted at him. He finally saw his face, his face with the expression he could never have imagine. His red teary eyes had pain and despair in them at the same time he looked so angry. 'What is this?' 'Who are you?' He thought.

"LeeKnow-hyung! , Han!" They both turned their head to Seungmin and Hyunjin running towards them.

"Are you alright?" Seungmin asked as they got closer.

"Yes-" Han was surprised when LeeKnow suddenly pushed him away and stood up before starting running to an unknown direction. Without a second thought Han followed LeeKnow calling his name to stop him.

"Eh?", Seungmin and Hyunjin looked confused, not knowing what was going on but the decided to follow them.

"LeeKnow! Minho!" Han kept calling but LeeKnow would just not listen. He kept running and running. Han was shocked but the stamina he had, "Was he always that good at running?"

LeeKnow finally stopped when there was a fence blocking the alley way they reached unknowingly. Han ran out of breath and so did the others. They kept huffing and supported themselves placing their palms on their knees.

"LeeKnow-hyung. Why are you running?"Han asked still out of breath.

"Stay away from me!" Was the only response and it still confused everyone to why.

Han couldn't understand what had suddenly gotten into him. He was so scared right now. He didn't know what was happening or what will happen but he felt like he needed to save LeeKnow or Minho with all he have got."Who are you?!" He screamed at him.

LeeKnow gasped but instead of answering he gritted his teeth clearly showing his anger.

"What does Han mean by who is he?" Seungmin asked more confused than ever. Hyunjin realized he still had no idea about it , "I'll explain later. Let's just help Han now, Okay. They clearly seem to be in problem." Seungmin agreed, "But what do you know-"