Chapter 34

"Why are you talking to her? "
The message were from Sung Ku. The fact that his best friend was talking with his mate and he wasn't even aware about him made him really uncomfortable and anxious.

"I-I just... " Han was out if words. He knew he didn't do anything wrong but he was aware that he shouldn't have hid it either.

"When did you exchange numbers? Since when?" LeeKnow finally looked up at nervous Han. He was still half naked with his abs exposed and hair wet falling over his eyes.

"Since the airport incident. " Han replied honestly.
"Since the airport! This whole time and you didn't let me know!? "
"No. We just exchanged numbers in the airport. We just started talking few days ago. "
"Few days ago is still an amount of time. "
LeeKnow was in disbelief.

"Hyung. It's not that. I wanted to tell you but I didn't got the time with all the happenings. I- "Han tried to explain walking forward but tripped on the clothes over the floor and fell right upon LeeKnow.

They opened their eyes to meet the other's.  Their face got bright red realizing how close their face were.
"..I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. " Han finished his sentence anyway.

"Whatever. " LeeKnow brushed off Han ready to run away.
"Really? Are you forgiving me?" Han asked happily.
"Yes. Yes. I trust Sung Ku. " LeeKnow replied trying to stand back.
"Eh. And not me? But it's okay. Yay! " Han hugged LeeKnow from the back startling him. LeeKnow could feel Han's body and even his ears turned red at this point.

"What happened? Why are you so red? " Han innocence was annoying right now.
"Get some clothes you idiot! "

"Oh it's LeeKnow-hyung." Han suddenly said out if nowhere.
LeeKnow looked at him for a brief moment. What did he mean he's LeeKnow. He was LeeKnow right now indeed, but why would he say so out loud. Did he start recognizing them both.

"LeeKnow-Hyung. " Han suddenly called when they were sleeping on the same bed but their backs facing each other.
"Huh? .." LeeKnow replied in a low husky, sleepy voice.
"I needed to tell you something. "
"What is it?"
" How is your health now? I actually heard it from Sung Ku. About your past. " Han felt LeeKnow shift in the bed. His hands wrapped around Han and then he felt him bury his face on his back.

"Did she tell you? "
"Yes. "
" I don't know how I am right now."
"Minho. Can I talk to LeeKnow?"
There was a momentary silence and heavy breathing from Minho before LeeKnow finally answered, "Yes, you can."
Han shifted himself and turned around to face LeeKnow eye to eye. He cupped his face softly and said these words as gentle as he could,  "Don't worry. I'll never leave you. I'll stay beside your side forever, till the end of the world. You would never be alone. I promise. "

LeeKnow felt tears roll down his eyes and Han was quick to wipe them off.  He didn't realize until now that he just needed those words from his mate to get his whole life fixed. It was all he had ever needed.
He nodded slowly to Han's words and buried his face, yet again,  in Han's chest feeling the happiest ever.
Maybe he could finally brush off the insecure feelings.
Maybe Han's father can finally look at him smiling because they would be together forever.

Changbin went through the news-papers again. They were from 10 years ago. There were a lot of different newspaper but had a similar headline.
An 8 years old kills his mother by marking her,  8years old marks someone else's mate,  8 years old can mark,  This kid kills his mother.

Changbin wasn't expecting a call from his father at this hour.  It's was 2am in the morning. It was rare for him to even call.
He knew he would be scolded for staying up late but he picked it up anyway.
"Hello? "
"Changbin-nie. Where are you? " his father asked with a concerned voice.
"I'm at home. " 'What was wrong? '
"Really? Good. " his voice seem relieved.
"Why so suddenly? "
"Listen Changbin. I want you to be careful from now on. Don't be alone for even a second. Also take care of your sister OKay. Be careful. "
"Dad what's going on? Why so suddenly?" Changbin was scared cause of how his dad was reacting.
"There was an attack while I was heading back home in my car. The attacker disguised himself as my driver but luckily I was saved by my driver who came to my rescue. The attacker ran away and he also have my purse. There was a family photo in it so he might use it to get to you guys. Your mother is safe with me so I want you to take care of your sister for now. I'll come to you on the afternoon okay. There is a transportation problem right now. Okay. "
It wasn't the first time something like this happened. His family was wealthy so there were always different types of attack but it didn't really affect the family cause they were always kept away from it.