Chapter 35

The man with dirty red hair closed the distance between him and Changbin and placed his lips on his cheeks.
A sharp burnt feeling filled the area he touched and it felt disgusting.
Changbin turned his head trying to avoid them but it only made things worst.
The man grabbed his face and squeezed it forcefully, making changbin look straight at his angry eyes.

He repeated his action but this time on the lips. Changbin wanted to puke but he couldn't move his head. Thinking quick he bit the lips of the man making him scream in pain. The man was taken aback by his action. He touched his lips with his finger and saw blood.
"You-!" he sent a punch straight to Changbin's face, leaving a mark right on spot.
"How dare you bite me! " He proceeded with more blows and kicks making chnagbjn fall on the ground.
The man grabbed Changbin's hair and pulled it, turning his face to the ceiling.
"I was being nice with you, " he whispered in the ears, "but you dare to act this way. "

He pushed his head down , hitting hard on the rough surface of the ground. His whole body now covered in mud and wounds and it was getting harder to breathe.

" Listen. I don't want to be rough with you so you gotta listen to me. Okay? "
"Die. " Changbin still wasn't giving up. He already felt like he was about to die with all the pain and the burning sensation on his whole body so he thought, if he really have to die right now he'll rather not ask for any mercy.

"You-!" the man lost its temper again, "If you are really gonna act like this then I'll make you so that you can never get away from me. This will be a punishment for acting this way. "
The man pull Changbin close to him and this was the moment Changbin really wanted to die.
The man licked the nape of his neck and without a warning a sharp pain covered the area. He could feel the blood slipping out of the wounds.
A tears rolled down Changbin's cheeks as he felt the pain pass through his whole body and soon his vision got blurry.
"Felix. " was the last word that came out of his lips before he finally lost his vision and fell on the cold ground motionless.

" We found the place they were hiding. There is a chance that Changbin is there too. "
Jeongin informed through the phone to Chan and the rest of the members.
"How is Jeongin knowing all this? " Seungmin asked as they all started walking out of Changbin's house. It wouldn't have been that of a surprise if Jeongin hadn't been doing it own his own without the Police help.

"I'll explain everything after we find Changbin. " Chan promised, walking out of the house. Felix followed along with Han.
Chan, IN, Felix, Seungmin and Han were heading for the place along with the Police while the rest stayed behind to check on other problems.

Chan slammed the door open to the room they smelt Changbin's scent from. The scene was devastating and had changed a bit somehow.
Everyone gasped at the site and Seungmin stopped Felix before he could look inside the room.
"Seungmin why are you blocking me? " he asked confused and scared at the same time.
Seungmin didn't say anything instead his eyes looked down on the ground.

Felix pushed him aside and got inside the room forcefully. As soon as he saw his mate covered in blood all over, including the neck, lying on the ground motionlessly his knees became weak and he knelt on the ground with tears rolling down his face.

His mate was taken by someone else. He was being marked by someone else. He couldn't think straight anymore.
"Cha-Changbin. "
He felt arms wrap around him to comfort him but nothing in the world could comfort him right now.
"Felix. I'm sorry. " Chan apologized softly. He knew he couldn't say it was OK or everything would be fine, because he knew it wasn't true. This was not fine at all. He felt guilty for not saving him in time. His arms wrapped around the younger's body tighter, as he felt him shake under his embrace.