Chapter 26

It wasn't a surprise that Changbin was having some weird thoughts but this time it was something really out of the blue. His head was working too hard on it than required that even Changbin himself was aware of it.

He turned and looked over to Hyunjin when Jisung and LeeKnow were out of the class during break.
"Hyunjin-ah. " he called to Hyunjin's surprise.
" Can I ask you something? "
"Yes. " Hyunjin replied but suddenly felt nervous for some reason.

"How do you feel when you are with Seungmin?" That caught him off guard and suddenly his face started heating up.
"W-What do you mean? " he asked blushing but Changbin seemed unbothered even with the fragrance that suddenly filled the room. He was used to it by now.

"I mean like. What exactly do you feel when you are around Seungmin? "
" Suddenly? "
Changbin just stared at Hyunjin as he got shy and embarrassed suddenly,  "Well..." he couldn't look into his eyes anymore, "It's that kind of feeling. I feel weak near Seungmin. Those butterflies in the stomach, mind not working straight and knees getting weak are true I guess. I get super happy when I'm with him infact I always want to be with him. " He talked fast like he was rapping but Changbin caught it anyway.
Changbin nodded.
Hyunjin was facepalming when Han and LeeKnow got back into the classroom.

"What's going on? " Han asked but Changbin just turned back to his seat without a word.

Hyunjin noticed how Changbin avoided the question and just shook his head telling it was nothing special. He couldn't help but keep noticing Changbin after that.

The awkward silence was killing Felix as usual.  It was a shock that Changbin agreed to walk him home this time without any complains. He was more than happy but it made him nervous at the same rate. He tried talking but Changbin didn't really seemed to look at him or act like he's around at all so all he could do was walk silently for a whole hour.
Merging his courage Felix finally looked towards his left just to get surprised by Changbin's eyes staring right at him.
"What? " Changbin asked bluntly.
"I didn't say anything."
"You didn't? Oh. I thought I wasn't listening. "
Felix was confused at Changbin attitude. What was exactly going on. Was it for good or not. He had no idea.
There was another awkward silence and Felix decided not to make it long but
"Hyung-"
"Felix how do you feel about me? " Changbin asked out of blue surprising Felix.
He stopped at his track confused, "What? "
Changbin stopped too and turned around to face him directly.
"I'm asking how you feel about me." He asked again which gave an uncomfortable feeling to Felix.

"I don't get it. Good,  happy." Felix was confused and shy for some reason.

"Do you feel butterflies in your stomach, wanting to do summersaults suddenly , heart skipping beats?"

"I'm not sure what you mean. " Felix laughed awkwardly.

"Do you feel like being around me all the time?  Do you miss me everytime I'm not around?  Do you ever feel like you won't be able to leave around me?"

Felix nodded.

"Do you think you're the only one for me? "

Felix eyes suddenly didn't meet Changbin's anymore.

"Don't you ever feel like all these feelings are just because we are mates and not because we love each other. Like honestly. Do you even love me? I don't get how can all the others fall so fast for their mates. I don't even have any kind of infatuation with you when we've been together for last few months. All I feel is these annoying attachments to you. "

"Annoying? " Felix whispered to himself.

"Anyways. Felix you know you are a bad liar. If you can't be honest with me how am I suppose to even trust you. You know you don't exactly love me. Can you please stop getting to sticky. "
Changbin didn't even wait for a response as he started walking ahead of him, "I'm going ahead "