Chapter 24: Woochan's Story Pt. 3

"No. We can't just ignore it. " Mr. Bang said, something that was the opposite of what he came here to say.

" I'm telling you. It was our mistake to let him be free. " Mrs Jeon, Woojin's aunt replied back.

It was confusing how Chan and his Dad came to apologize for what Chan just did an hour but were instead being apologized to.

They, including Jeon MinYu, Woojin's cousin, were standing in the living room. The party had to be ended soon because of the chaos the Alphas made loosing their mind.
Woojin was put to bed and now it was only them there.

Both father and son were confused to what she meant when she continued, "He always causes problems. He's very troublesome. It's not your son's fault, after all it's his filthy strong scent as an omega. "

Both exchanged looks at how she was stating about her nephew.
"You can just leave it to that. I'll take care of him. ", she said but something didn't felt right for Chan.

"But I marked him. " Chan said feeling embarrassed and guilty at his mistake.

"It doesn't matter. A filthy omega like him can never have a mate. He won't even carve you after few days and can easily find another partner. " She replied expressing pure disgust for the boy.

Truthfully it was a relief for Chan because he knew that Woojin wasn't his mate and the fact that Woojin can't really be marked gave him hope that he could still find his mate.

But for some reason something didn't feel right.

"That gives us more reason to want to take care of him." his father said which got him aback. He couldn't understand what was he trying to imply until he continued,

"He has no one."

They couldn't deny it. if he had no mates means there were likely less chance that he will ever have someone who he will want to protect him. Him being a problematic omega with uneven heat appearance which are very strong will never really be accepted by the world. He was literally taking someone else' mate and that's not acceptable. Not even for Chan who knew that his father, being a good person was trying to help Woojin but wasn't that unfair.

He had his mate somewhere out there and he seemed like he wanted to adopt Woojin. At-least that's what it looked like to him. Was he even thinking of his son standing right beside him?

"Dad but I-"

"Channie. Please go home and rest for today. We'll talk about this tomorrow." Chan got cut off before he could even say anything. He felt annoyed but couldn't complain. Finally giving up he didn't bother looking back at his dad as he went straight out of the room, furiously.

He could still smell Woojin even after he was out of the gate. Taking a deep breathe he calmed himself before taking a cab and went straight to the hotel room they had been staying. He didn't care about his dad as he himself wanted to rest and not think about the whole incident that occurred today.

Honestly' he could still taste the blood in his mouth and it was sweeter than anything and he hated that fact. Anyone else than his mate could make him feel this way was just too irritating and unacceptable.

Chan couldn't sleep that night. The fact that his Dad didn't come back for the whole night added more to the reason.

It was still 4 in the morning when he got his shower. He knew exactly where his dad might be so without wasting much time he went there. back to the house around 5.